3rd August 2010, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission in m.sc. chemistry in punjab university procedure and syllabus for entrance exam

i want to take admission in m.sc. chemistry in punjab university. please tell me about the procedure and syllabus for enterance test in m.sc. chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  2. Syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc Chemistry admission in Kurukshetra, Punjab and Delhi University? Previous years papers of these universities?
  3. Last date of admission and other procedure of admission for M.Sc Chemistry in Punjab University?
  4. Procedure of admission in M.Sc Chemistry at Punjab university? -- [New]
  5. How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?
  6. Admission procedure for MSc Chemistry in Punjab University? What about the reserve seats for AJK students?
  7. Syllabus for MSc(H) chemistry entrance exam for admission in Delhi University? Books to be referred?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  9. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Pune University?
  10. Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  11. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  12. Can i get admission in MSc Chemistry in Pune University without entrance exam? Procedure for the same?
  13. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  14. Procedure to get admission in DU with MSc chemistry? Which entrance exam to answer?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  16. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  17. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry Honours in Punjab University?
5th August 2010, 01:16 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission in m.sc. chemistry in punjab university procedure and syllabus for entrance exam

The eligibility of MSc chem in PU is

A BSc student of Panjab University or Must pass an entrance test with 50% marks in graduation.

They have not provided the entrance test syllabus there..I tried searching but i just got the semester syllabus
5th August 2010, 03:32 AM
Rickers

Default Re: Admission in m.sc. chemistry in punjab university procedure and syllabus for entrance exam

Hello friend,

For admission in Punjab University in M.sc(chemistry) you must have a bachelor degree from any college of Punjab which is affiliated with Punjab University.
Otherwise, Punjab University takes their admission test for other state student. You may apply for the entrance test. For apply online visit their official site that is <www.puchd.ac.in>.
The syllabus for the entrance test is attached tothis post kindly follow the attachment.

Thank You!!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc M.Sc.(HS)Chem. 2010-2011.doc(238.5 KB, 2061 views)
5th August 2010, 04:57 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,

A candidate seeking admission in M.Sc. Chemistry in Punjab University is required to write an entrance test (O CET).
The minimum educational qualification required to write the examination is a bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognised institute.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are eligible to write the examination with 45% marks in their bachelor degree programe.

The duration of the entrance examination will be 1 hr. 30 min.
The question paper comprises of 75 objective type questions carrying 1 marks each.
For further information, please visit the official website of the institute.
www.puchd.ac.in
5th August 2010, 10:54 AM
rajanivedha

Smile Re: Admission in m.sc. chemistry in punjab university procedure and syllabus for entrance exam

you have to be a student of punjab university and should have a 50% as aggregate.....
entrance syllabus is not yet published .... keep an eye on the website
prepare well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to take admission in m.sc. chemistry in punjab university. please tell me about the procedure and syllabus for enterance test in m.sc. chemistry
5th August 2010, 01:35 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

You may find the required syllabus at the following link:

http://puchd.ac.in/syllabus.php

God Luck!
5th August 2010, 01:55 PM
rohit_k

dear friend
elligibility as:
50% marks in graduation then you will be getting admission on the basis of entrance test.
prospectus and application form fees 500rs only.
8th August 2010, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

we want the information for the admission in MSc chemistry in punjab university urgently
lahore ,[email protected]
18th January 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

what is procedure of doing m.sc chemistry in punjab university
24th January 2011, 06:54 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
You can find the question papers at -
http://puchd.ac.in/syllabus.php
Thanks.
27th January 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

passed B.Sc. (medical) without Math subject, can I take admission in M.Sc. Chemistry
3rd February 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.sc final in non medical(phy,che,math)plesae any body tell me syllabus of entrance test for m.sc math?
21st February 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

wats the tentative for admission in msc chem for academic season 2011-12
2nd March 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

i m b.pharm student. cn i do msc chemistry from punjab university? m 4m haryana. passed out 4m kurukshetra university 2010.
6th March 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in environmental sciences . what its procedure and syllabus for entrance test ? I have degree of B Sc B Ed 3 year program from university of education ?
24th May 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to msc environmental science 4rom pu.kindly tell me the syllabus for entrance exam.
26th May 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my B.sc Bed integrated course from regional institute of education.my physics ,chemistry,maths marks will be seen for my eligibility for entrance exame in punjab university or my education marks will also be considered?
4th June 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

i am student of b.sc biotech from GNDU (ASR). cn i do M.Sc. chemistry. what is the admission procedure.
5th June 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I WNT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN M.SC IN CHEMISTRY PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THE SLYABUS AND THE PROCEDURE
6th June 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i jst passed b.pharm frm ptu,,,,what is the admission procedur for msc chemistry in pu
12th June 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i just want to go for phd entrance exam in environmental science. plz guide me about the syllabus
1st July 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

mca counseling application form
5th July 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about admission in msc chemistry in punjab universty lahore .I want to become a chemist , so please provide me ful information about admission and admission fee .please provide me ful inforomation.
7th July 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

admisssion n counselling procedure hv not been provided on official website of pu.plz tell me
20th July 2011, 05:07 AM
Unregistered

when admission will b open for M.sc.chemistry n whtz about reserve seats for students of ajk n other areas rather than punjab????.....anyone here plz tell me
7th August 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME THE DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAM TEST IN MSC CHEMISTRY
12th August 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

please tell me can a student having 57% marks can get an admission in MSC chemistry
14th August 2011, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

are admissions open now a days?
19th January 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

i am graduated in bsc. with 70% marks . what is the procedure?
29th January 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

plesae any body tell me syllabus of entrance test for m.sc math?
30th April 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Punjab universiti msc form last date
8th May 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission to punjab university for msc mathematics
12th June 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i want to do m.sc in chemistry from pu.so please tell me the procedure and syllabus for entrance exams..
8th August 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

14th January 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
I m pursuing b.sc from k.u.k
i want to take admis
sion in M.Sc chemistry..Please tell me about the syllabus and the procedure for enterance exam
28th January 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in M.Sc. chemistry i have passed B.Sc.biotechnology from punjabi uni. tell me about procedure for admission
13th March 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

i want to take addmisson in msc physics in punjab university, please tell addmission procedure.
14th March 2014, 01:40 PM

tell me the enterance date nd total procedure for admission in msc chemistry
2nd April 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I done bsc.med from k.U university can I apply in pu university for MSC. Chem plz. Reply
26th May 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;152271]i want to take admission in m.sc. chemistry in punjab university. please tell me about the procedure and syllabus for enterance test in m.sc. chemistry
4th May 2015, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I want previousentrance MSC chemistry exam questions paper of pu
16th June 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I am in b.Sc final from medical stream.I want to do m.Sc chemistry from PU.how many seats r there for m.Sc Chem. And what is its eligibility?
13th June 2016, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Is it required to have maths in graduation degree to peruse chemistry in P.G. in panjab uni
15th September 2017, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Tell me the eligibility criteria for m.sc chem entrance exam? Do i need to pass the maths subject in 12th also? For getting admission in PU in m.sc chemistry?
23rd November 2018, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Is industrial chemistry student give entrance exam for mac chemistry in Punjab university???
5th March 2020, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

can student with reappear in maths in bsc get admission in mac chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?