17th May 2016, 05:15 PM
gvishal gupta

Value of AICTE approved certificate in private and government sector? Is it beneficial to do CNC Machinist course?

I have done iti from machinist trade I want to know what is the value of aicte approved certificate in private and government sector also, and is this beneficial for me to do cnc machinist course from aicte approved certificate.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any problem to get a job in private company or government sector by KSOU B.Tech certificate
  2. How to check Bihar Polytechnic Application Form Status?
  3. Which are the AICTE approved institutes in which I can do diploma?
  4. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  5. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  6. List of AICTE approved distance colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to NCVT Trade Machinist in India?
  7. Is Suresh Gyan Vihar University Jaipur Mechanical branch approved by AICTE? Can I apply for government sector jobs?
  8. Colleges for Mtech admission in gujarat through GATE?
  9. Is a candidate, who completed management from UGC approved college but not an AICTE approved, eligible to apply for government sectors(like Bank)?
  10. Is NIMS certificate valid in government job?
  11. Can I get a job in PSU after getting 6.81 CGPA in B.Tech?
  12. List of institutes approved by AICTE offering Diploma in mechanical engineering in West Bengal?
  13. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  14. Will it fetch jobs for me being a candidate having completed BBA and PGDBA in distance mode?
  15. Is KSOU certificate approved by government sector or some multinational company?
  16. How to check whether my certificate is AICTE or UGC approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  18. What is the fee structure of CS course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?