2nd January 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Various problems for getting a job in government sector after doing MSW of annamlai university?

I would like to do msw of annamlai university, i would like know wheather it is valuable or recognised in kerala. Is there any problem for getting a job in in govt sector.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job in IGNOU MSW? Where are the vacancies declared in government sector?
  2. Jobs available in Government sector and Hospitals for MSW(Medical & Psychiatric) graduate?
  3. Is MSW good to get a job in government sector? What is the scope of MSW in government sector? I have done B.A with sociology subject
  4. What are the jobs in government sector after completing B.A+MSW? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get a government job with MSW? What is the scope of MSW for government job? Can I get a government job with MSW?
  6. How to get a job in government sector after doing MSW with Human Resource management specialization?
  7. Job in government sector after doing MSW with Human Resource management specialization? What are the opportunities? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Information about MSW government job? I have completed my MSW degree
  9. Suggestions to do government jobs in other sectors related to social work?
  10. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  11. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  12. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more? -- [New]
  13. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  14. What kind of government job is available after completion of post graduation in MSW?
  15. What is the scope for me in Government and Private Sector after completing MSW in South Gujarat University?
  16. What is the eligibility for government job? I am pursuing MSW final and 30 years old
  17. Is there any job in government sector for M.Sc Environmental Science holder?
  18. How should I go for the course of Social Service?
24th September 2017, 07:32 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Various problems for getting a job in government sector after doing MSW of annamlai university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to do msw of annamlai university, i would like know wheather it is valuable or recognised in kerala. Is there any problem for getting a job in in govt sector.

After having your MSW degree there is no such problem to get job you can apply for job in both Private as well as public sector jobs.

As you have done MSW (Masters in Social work) and want to do job in government sector, then you can apply for job in following government employment areas:-

Government Employment Areas after Masters in Social Work:-

1). Disaster management department.

2). Government Hospitals.

3). Human right agencies.

4). Natural resource management department.

5). Prisons.

6). Department of Rural development.

7). UNESCO.

8). UNICEF.

9). Help Age India.

10) CRY.

>> You can apply for job in above mentioned government employment areas and get job types like Welfare officer, District consultant, Senior manager, Assistant director, Junior research fellow, PMER officer, Communication officer etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?