4th June 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for me in Government and Private Sector after completing MSW in South Gujarat University?

i have completed M.S.W. in South Gujarat uni. now i want to know that which are the space for me in government and private sector.?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs in government sector after completing B.A+MSW?
  2. Is MSW good to get a job in government sector? What is the scope of MSW in government sector? I have done B.A with sociology subject
  3. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  4. Can I get a government job in IGNOU MSW? Where are the vacancies declared in government sector?
  5. Any vacancies in Banking and government sector in Gujarat? How to get jobs in private banks?
  6. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  7. Various problems for getting a job in government sector after doing MSW of annamlai university?
  8. How can I get a government job with MSW? What is the scope of MSW for government job? Can I get a government job with MSW?
  9. List of engineering colleges in South Gujarat(Government and Private)
  10. How may I find a government job after completing MSW and gaining work experience with a private NGO?
  11. Can I get admission into B.Ed having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology? Job opportunities after B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  12. Whether Private Sector is better than Government Sector for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  13. What is the salary we can expect in private and government sector jobs in India? -- [New]
  14. Names of the commerce colleges in Surat? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the scope of me getting a job in government or private sector after completion of graduation in statistics?
  16. What is the scope in private or government sector? I am a BSc agriculture graduate
  17. Which one is better B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (polymer science and technology)
  18. Why candidates are influenced in Private jobs if there are huge scope in Government Sector?
1st November 2011, 03:22 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the scope for me in Government and Private Sector after completing MSW in South Gujarat University?

dear friend,

there are a lot of scope in Every sector for a MSW students because its demand is so high and a very few student have a knowledge of MSW
so
best of luck.
9th June 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for me in Government and Private Sector after completing MSW in South Gujarat University?

still i am doing my msw(hr)degree. i want know about scop of hr students in govt sector
18th August 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

can I get any social work jobs in europe, Australia,America, after completion of MAW how to apply to abroad for job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?