10th July 2020, 02:31 PM

Are we eligible to apply for bank PO exam while being in 3rd year of Graduation?

I have just passed my 2nd year of B.Com hons. from Ramjas College which is affiliated to Delhi University and I have started with 3rd year now. So, am I eligible to apply for Bank PO exam? Or, do I need to complete 3rd year as well?

12th July 2020, 10:35 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are we eligible to apply for bank PO exam while being in 3rd year of Graduation?

The eligibility to appear for the bank PO recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidates pursuing in the final year of the bachelor degree course are eligible to appear in the examination.

The examination is conducted in various stages and candidates after qualifying in all the stages for final selection.

So, you can apply for the examination. Examination is conducted by IBPS and SBI for recruitment. For more information visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
13th July 2020, 02:04 AM
Subhishna

Default Re: Are we eligible to apply for bank PO exam while being in 3rd year of Graduation?

Yes, you can apply for Bank PO(Probationary Officer) if you are in final year of graduation and your result will be published at the time of verification. Anyway the qualification for this post is graduation as well the age limit is 20-30(there is age relaxation).
14th July 2020, 07:02 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

The qualification requirement for Bank PO exam is graduation from a recognized university.
A student who is in final year can apply. But the thing is that, at the time of interview you have to show the prove that you have completed your graduation.
So, if you can present with the documents required till the date they mention.,you can definitely apply. There is a limit. If you pass your graduation till that and can show them then it's all okay you can apply for it.
For more information,do visit the official websites www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?