15th January 2017, 03:45 PM
Sweenchhabra

Am I eligible to apply for Private Bank PO exam after completing Graduation scoring 40% marks? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation and now I want to join the Private Banking sector so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Private Bank PO exam after completing Graduation scoring 40% marks? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation scoring 46% marks? Do I have to attempt any entrance exam?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for GDCA exam after completing B.Com scoring 35% marks? How can I apply for the exam?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed entrance exam after completing BA scoring 44.75% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank jobs after scoring below 60% marks in Graduation?
  5. Can I apply for private bank job after BSc food science?
  6. Can I apply for Private Bank jobs after completing class 12th Science stream with 85% marks? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  7. Can I apply for Bank related jobs after completing B.Com?
  8. Can I apply for Bank PO exam in private or any government bank after scoring 70% in PG and 59.8% in UG at an age of 35 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for CDS examination after completing class 12th with 58% and Graduation with 70% marks? -- [New]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for PO exam after completion of graduation with 51.6% marks?
  11. Can I apply for Axis bank after scoring 47% in graduation?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for MH CET Law exam after completing Post Graduation with Business Management?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for banking exams after completion of graduation in Zoology?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS PO exam after completing Graduation with 48% marks?
  15. Can I apply for CA after completing Graduation with Maths scoring 40% marks?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for NET exam for Librarian after completing BLISC with 63% and MLISC with 58% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Bank PO exam after completion of graduation with 50% and post graduation with 63% marks?
  18. Can I apply for Bank PO exam after scoring 36% in graduation and 63% in PG
18th January 2017, 12:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Private Bank PO exam after completing Graduation scoring 40% marks? How can I apply for the exam?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for probationary officer's position in private banks, because your marks in graduation is very low. Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 55% - 60% aggregate marks from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply. As you have scored just 40% in graduation, so you are not eligible to apply bank PO examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?