3rd October 2012, 09:58 PM
soumyabc

What is the 2nd year schedule of M.Tech?

i want to know second year schedule of mtech...could u please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible for placement in companies? I'm M.Tech 2nd year and got 73% in 10th, 58.45% in 12th and 65% marks in B.Tech respectively
  3. When is the entrance exam for M.Tech programme in DRDO? Schedule of M.Tech exam?
  4. After B.Tech Mechanical should I choose M.Tech, MBA or further studies? Can we prepare directly for civils after B.Tech?
  5. How to go for internship after doing M.Tech 2nd year
  6. Is there any 2nd entrance exam of CDAC scheduled this year? What is the schedule and syllabus of it?
  7. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  8. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  9. List of branches which are there in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Mtech or C-DAC?
  11. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  12. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course? -- [New]
  13. What is the schedule of 2nd summative exam?
  14. Companies which offer internships for M.Tech computer aided design of structures students in India?
  15. Is there a 2nd AFCAT exam every year? Date for the same?
  16. What is the perfect time to join the class for GATE? I am a 2nd year student and want to do M.Tech
  17. What are the job opportunities after doing biotech, genetic engineering? I have completing my 2nd year
  18. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
1st December 2015, 12:22 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the 2nd year schedule of M.Tech?

M.Tech stands for Master of Technology course.

In the query, you have asked for schedule of second year but you have not provided any name of your college or university then how can we help you in providing your schedule. You can search it on the official website of your institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?