1st October 2012, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

What are the additional courses available for me after studying in BSc computer science 2nd year

i am studying in bsc computer science 2year .wt r the additional courses available for me now

Related Questions:
29th March 2013, 12:28 PM
MariaInfant
Member+

Default Re: What are the additional courses available for me after studying in BSc computer science 2nd year

Friend,

You have to know java Because you'll learn a new subject called Automata theory.

You have to know these languages:

->Data definition Language

->Data manipulation Language

->Transaction Language

->Data control Language

Learn these additional course which will be more helpful during second year of your studies.

Thank you.
5th January 2014, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the additional courses available for me after studying in BSc computer science 2nd year

What are the additional courses available for me after studying in BSc home science 1st year
6th June 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BCA and then MCA and now I want do MSc in mathematics. So please tell me how can I do MSc in mathematics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?