21st May 2012, 05:20 PM
priya.hp516

How to do a course in summer vacation while studying computer science in 2nd year?

hey, friends i completed 2nd year in computer science . and now i want to do a course in summer vacation that help me to get job after doing this . so i m in confusion. so plz give me suggestion for some reputed courses

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Summer Internship program in HCL Noida during Summer vacation of 2nd year B.Sc honors Computer Science? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  3. What should I do to do internship while studying B.Tech Computer Science 2nd year?
  4. Queries regarding c.s course admission
  5. How to ideal training in Summer Vacation? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student in applied ETC
  6. ECE field training of 2nd year during summer vacation?
  7. Various companies in NCR area for summer training in 2nd year of B.Tech(Computer Science)?
  8. How to do training in summer vacation? I am studying at Bhabha Engineering Research Institute
  9. How to do summer internship while studying B.Tech IIIrd year
  10. How to do training in summer vacation? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student in applied electronics and instrumentation engineering
  11. Requirements one should possess to join ISRO? I am studying in 2nd year computer science
  12. Which are the extra courses that can be done during the summer vacation?
  13. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best suitable companies for internship during summer vacation for B.Tech Chemical Engineering 2nd year undergraduate?
  15. How to sit for MBA entrance exam after studying in 2nd year BSc(computer science)
  16. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. How to do summer training? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering
  18. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
12th March 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do a course in summer vacation while studying computer science in 2nd year?

what exams or courses can b done while doing B.E?
21st April 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do a course in summer vacation while studying computer science in 2nd year?

What computer course can I study in my 2 vacation?
22nd April 2013, 03:20 AM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Since your branch is computer science, therefore i would suggest you to go for various computer courses.

All The Best

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?