5th July 2012, 08:15 PM
Abhijit Rath

What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course? I am M.A Economics from Kolhan University, Chaibasa Jharkhand

What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course in your institution?
I am an M.A in Economics from Kolhan University, Chaibasa Jharkhand.
Kindly let me know about the detail process of admission

Related Questions:
21st August 2012, 07:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course? I am M.A Economics from Kolhan University, Chaibasa Jharkhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhijit Rath View Post
What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course in your institution?
I am an M.A in Economics from Kolhan University, Chaibasa Jharkhand.
Kindly let me know about the detail process of admission

Candidate who seeks to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] from any of the recognized University whose B.Ed programs are approved by the National Council for Teacher Education [NCTE], must have completed the Bachelors Degree or/and Masters Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks [45% for the reserved candidates]. The duration of the program is one academic year. Admission are either through Entrance Examinations or merit of percentage obtained in the qualifying Examinations, whatever be the admission criteria of the University of concern.

Following are the list of some of the most recognized Universities and Institutes offering B.Ed program:

Delhi University

Amity Institute of Education

Lovely Professional University

Aligarh Muslim University, UP

Banasthali Univeristy

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Mahatama Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, UP

Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose College

Anna University

M.S.Ramaiah College of Education.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the above given Institutions.
25th August 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course? I am M.A Economics from Kolhan University, Chaibasa Jharkhand

my wife has secured 48.5%in b.a. economics (h) and also 56% in m.a in economics honours sir, can she take admission in bed from jharkhand in 2012.
7th August 2014, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

i m souren banerjee, i want to know that which is the last date of M.A. admission in 2014
16th July 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

What process of merit basis is done for admission in B.Ed in kolhan university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?