9th April 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Madras School of Economics? From where I will get the application form?

Hello everyone,
Kindly let me know what is the admission procedure for admission to M.Sc Economics in Madras School of Economics as the website not showing the update information. Also tell me where do I get the applications form?
Please help me friends.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  2. Detailed information, syllabus and suitable books for preparation of M.A(Economics) entrance exam conducted by Madras School of Economics? When the application form will be release? -- [New]
  3. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school?
  4. MA in Economics application will be accepted by Symbiosis School of Economics if reach after deadline? Will it be possible to download the form?
  5. Procedure to do M.A(Economics) as a private candidate? Where to get the application form?
  6. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  7. What is the admission procedure of Delhi School of Economics?
  8. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  9. List of schools which offer admission to 5 years old candidate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Results of MA Economics entrance exam of JNU and Madras School of Economics out? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure and details for joining MA Economics course as a private candidate?
  12. How to get admission in Delhi School of Economics? What is the procedure?
  13. Whether a CA is eligible to appear in JRF to study PhD in Economics in IIT-Madras?
  14. When will be the results of MA Economics Entrance exam of JNU? Career options if unqualified in ISI,JNU,MSE for DSE seat?
  15. How can i get admission in MA (Economics) as a private candidate? What's the required procedure?
  16. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  17. How to do M.A in madras university after passing B.E economics with 5% Nagaland
  18. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
20th October 2015, 12:28 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Madras School of Economics? From where I will get the application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Kindly let me know what is the admission procedure for admission to M.Sc Economics in Madras School of Economics as the website not showing the update information. Also tell me where do I get the applications form?
Please help me friends.

There are five branches of economics courses available
M.Sc General Economics
M.Sc Financial Economics
M.Sc Actuarial Economics
M.Sc Applied Quantitative Finance
M.Sc Environmental Economics.

The eligibility to study the course is any graduate of a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks and mathematics at plus two levels.

Admission will be based on common entrance test.

It is 2 year regular course.

Post Graduate courses conducted in collaboration with Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur.

There is a online application form available for entrance test.
Please visit the websites for information about entrance examination and course details.
http://www.mse.ac.in/newpgcurriculam.asp
http://www.cucet2015.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?