2nd August 2012, 05:04 PM
rohitjoshi197

What is the admission procedure for BFA? I am studying in 12th science

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am studying in 12th science. I want information about BFA (applied arts) admission process and examination date for 2013 if available.

Thanks & Regards
Rasika Rasal.

28th October 2012, 01:17 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the admission procedure for BFA? I am studying in 12th science

Hi dear..

BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) is a course for which you can have your Graduation in after your +2. You need to score more than 50% marks in +2 from any Recognized Board or University.There are many Institutes providing the course, but it is highly recommended that you should do your BFA from a Govt. Institute. If you are from Delhi, then College of Art , Delhi is the best institute.

Getting into BFA, requires you to pass the aptitude test (which may differ from Colleges to Colleges) So, here I am telling you the format of application, procedure of selection and aptitude test of Delhi College of Art.

You can get a form of Rs.500/- For OP/OBC Category, Rs. 250/- for SC/ST and Physically challenged (Deaf & Dumb & Physically Handicapped). You can fill in your details, and submit it to the College.
You will be called for an Aptitude test.

The details of Aptitude test are as follows:-

The selection procedure for BFA is as follows :-

The dates for 2013 exam are not there till now. So, you can refer to their official website for more information and latest news :-
College of Arts

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy
27th April 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for BFA? I am studying in 12th science

what is the admission procedure of B.F.A in Maharashtra?
14th May 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for BFA? I am studying in 12th science

I am in 12th commerce. I want know is necessary to get coaching for BFA entrance exam in top colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?