16th October 2010, 12:54 PM
yashzaveri

Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?

I am studying in class 12th with science(I.T.) maths. Please let me know about studies in all possible fields after completing my 12th class. Acquaint me with courses and further studies in Germany, Japan, USA, UK and France after 12th class along with the admission procedure and fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  2. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  3. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad?
  4. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  5. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th in abroad? -- [New]
  8. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  9. List of universities offering B.Tech course in Abroad for 12th Science student? Procedure to get admission?
  10. After completing B.Com and 12th commerce can I do Merchant Navy? Institutions offer the course and their fee structure?
  11. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  12. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  13. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  14. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  15. How to get admission in Abroad? What si the procedure and the fee structure?
  16. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  17. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  18. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
12th April 2011, 10:25 PM
dava

Default Re: Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?

After 12 there are many courses on Arts , Social , commerce, Science , Engineering , Maths , in many college all over India and Abroad . But hence you are from the maths science back ground , its is better to opt for Engineering or take up degrees in science and research like physics , chemistry . In this side you can do chemical engineering , biotech engineering , genetic engineering which all deal with science.

Abroad there are many colleges , giving different streams , They have there own requirements , that a student should have . The eligibility on the candidates deffer from college from college . You can visit the respective college web site and there the criteria is clearly give .
Australia, Canada, UK, USA, New zealand, Singapore, Hong kong, Sweden, Malaysia, Belgium, Norway, Finland, Spain, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Denmark, Switzerland, China, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Russia, South Africa, Greece & Dubai. Study abroad course after 12th in uk, usa, australia, canada, new zealand, singapore are in too much demand theses days because of globalization.

Bournemouth University,
Bangor University
Northumbria University
Birmingham City University
Florida Atlantic University
University of Missouri-Columbia
Hong Kong Polytechnic University
are some of the universities ..
12th May 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?

I am currently doing 12 science i would be glad to get an opportunity to go abroad and complete my education.Would you mind giving me advice on this matter and also about the formalities to be followed to get a visa&scholarship for me to study!
16th May 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i have just given my 12th from science i want to enquire about the courses after 12th other than the professional courses its fee structure and available collegesfor it
14th June 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

i have just passed out my 12th from science stream, and want to know much about getting admission in abroad
16th June 2011, 01:30 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi
after completing 12th
there are many courses for reading abroad like
b.tech,bca,mba
bba
mca
26th June 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

after 12th commerce which careers are available at overseas?
18th July 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees for b.tech.agri.engi. first year in gov.college?
16th November 2011, 12:52 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

after completing 12th
there are many courses for reading abroad like
b.tech,bca,mba
18th April 2012, 05:04 PM
ajaysimon

Cool Re: Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashzaveri View Post
I am studying in class 12th with science(I.T.) maths. Please let me know about studies in all possible fields after completing my 12th class. Acquaint me with courses and further studies in Germany, Japan, USA, UK and France after 12th class along with the admission procedure and fee structure.
every kind of course is available abroad but is very costly. almost evert course will cost you around 5-6 lakhs/yr. its better you do your U.G in india and then P.G/masters abroad.
23rd May 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I had passed 12th science from mumbai university and i had got very less marks in pcm,is there any chance to improve my percentage and apply for engineering entrance exams for degree
8th November 2012, 11:00 PM
gautam_sharma

[QUOTE=yashzaveri;219667]I am studying in class 12th with science(I.T.) maths. Please let me know about studies in all possible fields after completing my 12th class. Acquaint me with courses and further studies in Germany, Japan, USA, UK and France after 12th class along with the admission procedure and fee structure.please tell me as soon as possible?
29th May 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

i have just passed out my 12th from science stream, and want to know much about getting admission in India & abroad.... pl. also suggest the fee structure... pl. reply as soon as possible....
20th July 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

hai
i jst completed my 12 class....now iam going to usa what shiuld i do there . and i heard a tlak there is any general education after 12 class ...is any thing like that ....if any think what test we should write ..test ike tofel etc....
30th May 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I have done 12th in pcm . I have scored 93%in 12th will i get any scholarship for doing btech in canada?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?