23rd May 2013, 02:45 AM
sano sanokz

What is the procedure to get admission in BBA after studying in 12th?

i studied science in +2 can i get admission to bba from a good college;what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in BBA after studying in 12th commerce and maths
  2. Procedure to get admission to BBA course?
  3. Procedure to get admission in BBA for a candidate who has secured 72.2% in 12th Commerce CBSE? -- [New]
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get admission in BBA?
  5. What is the admission procedure for BFA? I am studying in 12th science
  6. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  7. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  8. Procedure to do BBA after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I study BBA after completing 12th Arts?
  10. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  11. How to take admission in BBA course in Mumbai? Names of the institutes?
  12. How to do BBA after passing 12th with 72%? What can I do to get admission in BBA?
  13. Is there any course offering combined BBA and MBA after 12th? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Admission procedure of BBA for JMI?
  15. Which is better between B.Com and BBA? I am studying bioscience in 12th
  16. Procedure for admission in BBA? What are the documents required for admission? How much is the fee?
  17. Admission in BBA for a candidate who have secured less marks in 12th standard? Job opportunities in Odisha after completing BBA?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission in medical college for MBBS? I am studying in class 12th
23rd May 2013, 11:11 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in BBA after studying in 12th?

Bachelor in Business Administration is a very good course for those student which want to go in the field of administration. you can apply for BBA after 12th.

If you have 12th then you can apply for BBA course.12th class appearing students can also apply for BBA course. there are so many universities which provide BBA degree.

For admission in BBA you have to apply for BBA entrance exam which is known by different names in different names.in BBA entrance exam general question related to Maths,General knowledge,English and Reasoning related question are asked. BBA in not any hard exam this is a simple entrance test you can easily clear BBA entrance exam.

For BBA you have to choose university from which you want to do BBA and then you have to apply for entrance of that university.this is the procedure to join BBA course. BBA is very good course for those student which are not intrested in courses like B.A.
23rd May 2013, 11:52 AM
amit32

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in BBA after studying in 12th?

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and it can help you to build your base before going for MBA. It matters that what you have studied in 12th but at the same time it doesn't mean that you can not take admission to BBA just because of science background. It is good if you are from Commerce background because that will gives you an edge while pursuing BBA degree. At last, it all depends upon person because nothing in Impossible.

Wish you good luck

Thanks Amit
23rd May 2013, 06:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For BBA course you must be 10+2 passed with any stream from a recognized Board of education.

For getting admission you have to appear for an entrance examination and after counselling you will get admission according to your rank in the exam.

There are many colleges offering BBA course in India but you must get admission into a reputed college. Just be prepared for the entrance because for top colleges admission the competition is very high and you have to perform very well to get admission into these top colleges.

Some of the top BBA colleges in India are listed below:

-Symbiosis International University, Pune

-Apeejay Institute of Management -Jalandhar

-Aryans Group of Colleges (AGC)- Chandigarh

-Badruka College Post Graduate Center -Hyderabad

-Chandigarh Business School (CBS)- Mohali

-Fostiima Business School – Mumbai

-KIIT School of Management – IBAT – Bhubaneshwar

-Prestige Institute of Management and Research – Indore

-Satya Institute of Media and Management – Lucknow

-St. Francis College for Women – Hyderabad

-St.Josephs College of Commerce – Bangalore
23rd May 2013, 09:20 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sano sanokz View Post
i studied science in +2 can i get admission to bba from a good college;what is the procedure?
HI!
After passing 12th with science stream you are eligible for B.B.A course.

For admission in top college you have to pass 12th with minimum 80% marks.

For admission in B.C.A course you no need to qualify any entrance exam.

Some top university offering B.C.A course:-
> Delhi University
> I.P University
> Jamia Islamia
> Pune University
> Mumbai University
> B.H.U

GOOD LUCK!
8th June 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

WHICH UNIVERSITY IS GOOD IN KERALA
8th July 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

i want admision in bba but i an not given entrince exam
2nd October 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

i want admission in top bba college after 12 science
5th January 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 12th and i want to get admission for BBA in amity university lucknow...so how can i get admission?
10th July 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i got admission in 1 for commerce with political science .is it suitable for BBA and MBA?
21st May 2015, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for bba with English English lit bunnies management in 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?