19th June 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for Biochemistry and Microbiology? Date of sale of application form?

I am a B.sc Zoology final year student,i want to known more about the admission procedure in case of biochemistry and microbiology ,and ofcourse the best colleges and the date of application in the year 2012.

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to apply for M.Sc in Microbiology and B.Sc in Biochemistry courses?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  3. Date of sale of forms for Barkatuallah University for MSc Microbiology course? Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology? Total number of seats available?
  4. Jobs and Career path for MSc biotechnology
  5. What is the date of sale of application form of Pune University for MSc microbiology -- [New]
  6. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  7. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  8. How to apply in Polytechnic computer engineering?
  9. Date of sale of VITEEE application forms?
  10. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  11. In which college of Bengal I can get honours in Biochemistry/Microbiology?
  12. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  14. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school?
  15. How can I get admission in masters in microbiology after completing BSc MLT or in Biochemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh
  16. What is the last date of AMIE admission? Where to get application form?
  17. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  18. Admission in I.Com/I.A ? What is the date of sale of application form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?