15th June 2018, 03:50 PM
Srikanta Bhunia

What is the admission procedure of government colleges for Biotechnology, Forensic Department?

I want to study in Biotechnology, Forensic Department in the government college. So, I want to know the admission process in government college in Delhi. Can anybody update me about the admission process.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in BSc Forensic Crimonilogy department in government colleges
  2. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Forensic jobs in Private sector for Biotechnology postgraduate?
  3. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  4. Procedure to take admission in top forensic colleges?
  5. Admission procedure in Forensic crime investigation department?
  6. Courses available to study for 11th candidate who has Physics, Chemistry and Physical Education as main subjects?
  7. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to study M.Sc in Forensic Science for B.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  9. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  10. List of colleges for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Belgaum and their admission procedure and criteria
  11. Scope of Forensic Science in India 2015
  12. Admission procedure in government university of forensic science Gujarat?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc forensic science after 12th?
  14. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Biotechnology in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Procedure to apply for M.Sc Entrance Exam in Forensic science after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  16. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
  17. List of entrance exams and procedure to get admission in top colleges to study M.Sc in Forensic Science
  18. Which competitive exams I have to appear for to pursue B.Sc or B.Tech in Genetics?
20th June 2018, 09:30 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure of government colleges for Biotechnology, Forensic Department?

For getting admissions into government colleges you need to attend entrance exam conducted by the state government or national exams.

There are many colleges in Delhi which offer biotechnology course. Some of the top colleges are listed below:

- University of Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia university
- Ramjas college
- Hans raj college
- Miranda college
- Sri venkateshwara college
- Gargi college
- Hindu college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?