19th April 2018, 08:30 PM
Shivani Behki

List of colleges for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Belgaum and their admission procedure and criteria

Does B.Sc in Biotechnology require any entrance exam to seek admission in the best colleges of Belgaum? Also, provide name of colleges for pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology in Belgaum and their admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the BSc Biotechnology colleges in Belgaum?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  3. List of both government and private colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Biotechnology in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  5. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  6. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of colleges with admission procedure?
  7. B.Sc in Biotechnology can be done after Diploma in Biotechnology? List of suitable colleges?
  8. List of best distance colleges to study M.Tech in Biotechnology along with fee structure and admission procedure
  9. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  10. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  11. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  12. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  13. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  14. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Psychology) in Karnataka except Belgaum district?
  16. Procedure and eligibility criteria to pursue M.Tech Part Time from VTU, Belgaum?
  17. Best Biotechnology colleges in India and what is the admission procedure of Fergusson College Pune? Eligibility criteria and their phone number?
  18. Can I do B.Sc in biotechnology after diploma biotechnology?
27th April 2018, 11:59 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Belgaum and their admission procedure and criteria

Here is the list of colleges in Belgaum for pursuing B.Sc. Biotechnology.

Bhaurao Kakatkar College - BK
Address: Club Road, Belgaum, Karnataka 590001
Phone: 0831 242 2090
Admission Procedure: Candidate can apply for course after filling application form from college office.

KLE Society's Raja Lakhamagouda Science Institute
Address: College Road, Belgaum, Karnataka 590001
Phone: 0831 242 0435
Admission Procedure: If candidate has completed 10+2 through Science stream, then he/she is eligible for admission.

KRCE Society's GGD Arts, BM Patil Commerce and SV Sadhunavar Science College
Address: Kittur Rani Channamma Education Society, Belgaum Road, Bailhongal, Belgaum, Karnataka
Phone: 08288 233180
Admission Procedure: College conducts its own entrance exam for admission to courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?