20th July 2011, 12:51 AM
shivangi naik

What is the admission procedure for M.Pharm seat in Gujarat?

when will the admission procedure for m.pharm start in gujarat ???
plz give me answer as soon as possible...

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  2. Date of entrance test of M.Pharm in Gujarat? Procedure to get the form? List of M.Pharm colleges affiliated to AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  4. What is the admission procedure for M.Pharm seat in Gujarat?
  5. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  7. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  8. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  9. Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?
  10. ow many M.Pharmacy colleges are there in AP? How many seats are available?
  11. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  12. Procedure to take admission through GCET in Gujarat?
  13. Admission procedure in government university of forensic science Gujarat? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to get admission in any Law College in Gujarat for a candidate who has secured 94% in 12th?
  15. What is the procedure to do BOE in Gujarat after completing diploma in Mechanical with 1 year experience in Operation Department in Powerplant in Gujarat?
  16. Which is the entrance exam for M.Pharm in Gujarat or Maharashtra?
  17. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  18. Procedure for admission in Degree Colleges of Gujarat?
23rd December 2011, 02:50 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: What is the admission procedure for M.Pharm seat in Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivangi naik View Post
when will the admission procedure for m.pharm start in gujarat ???
plz give me answer as soon as possible...
What is the admission procedure for M.Pharm seat in Gujarat?

Hi shivangi,

see, Procedure for admission in M.Pharm in Gujarat is solemnly done by "Admission Commitee" of the state.

so, following is the admission procedure for admission:-

-Notification will come out in the month of June for admission in such courses., you need to fill that form and should submit the same to admission commitee.

-After this, for admission to M.Pharm, you need to appear for obj.test , but, if you are GPAT qualified then you don't need to appear for the test.

-After this process complete, merit list will be prepared. Here two merit list will be prepared.
  • one for GPAT qualifies candidate
  • Another for GPAT non qualified candidate, based on obj. test

-Then , counseling will start. First priority will be given to GPAT qualified candidate. If, after that seat get vacant then on that , according to merit of obj. test , admission takes place.

-After allocation of seat , you need to pay fees to the ADMISSION COMMITEE fee counter.

-Thus, admission process takes place.

For any other query, please post it here.

best of luck

regards.
10th May 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for M.Pharm seat in Gujarat?

I completed my B.pharm in belgaum and i am giving GPAT exam and if i qualify then my admission procedure starts with gujrat's student or it will proced differently?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?