18th January 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in any Law College in Gujarat for a candidate who has secured 94% in 12th?

Sir,
My son has completed 10+2 and 94%. he is interest Law course in gujarat state. he is dont know gujarati write and read. he is studied in Kendriya Vidyala. please guide me what procedure to apply law college in gujarat?
waiting for your response.........

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in engineering colleges / Institutes in Gujarat through AIEEE score as a non Gujarati candidate?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in Law college after scoring 63% in 12th CBSE?
  3. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  4. Am i eligible for getting admission in government colleges of Gujarat? I have secured 53% in Automobile Engineering Diploma.
  5. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  6. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  7. What's the cut-off percentage for getting admission in Law college in Gujarat or Vadodara?
  8. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the date and admission procedure of Degree Engineering College in Gujarat?
  10. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  11. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission?
  12. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  14. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  15. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  16. How to get admission in Law college under Calcutta University?
  17. Possibilities to get admission in government college of Gujarat?
  18. How to get admission in Gujarat MBBS college? I have scored 3347 rank in Gujarat state
24th January 2015, 10:10 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in any Law College in Gujarat for a candidate who has secured 94% in 12th?

There were many colleges in Gujarat who offering Law courses. As, yours son is interested to pursue law in Gujarat he can do so where knowing Gujarati is not mandatory to study over there.

Gujarat National Law University(GNLU) is best college for LAW courses which offers 5 year integrated courses like BA LLB, Bsc LLB, B.com LLB. You can take any of these courses as per you interest. GNLU also provides reservation according to Category.

Procedure to get Admission:

1) Need to clear CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) for getting admission into GNLU

Eligibility for CLAT:

1) Must complete 12th with 50% marks with English as Compulsory subject
2) Age must not be above 20 years for General Category and 22 years for SC/ST Category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?