14th January 2012, 07:22 PM
Jyass Parida

What is the admission procedure for M.Tech in Electrical?

hello sir,
i hv knee intrest in doing mtech in electrical in ur institute but i v no idea abt ur admission prcedure so plz sir gv me detailed informationm on my mailid so dat i wll prepare 4 it.plzzz sir help me.....mail me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for M.Tech in Electrical?
  2. In which college can I get admission for M.Tech electrical engineering?
  3. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  4. Where can I get good placement for M.Tech Electrical specialization? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  6. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  7. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  8. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Best M.Tech colleges in Pune? Where to take admission for M.Tech after completing B.E Electrical
  10. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  12. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  13. Which are the colleges offering Post Graduation in Food Technology?
  14. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  15. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  16. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  17. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
25th April 2012, 09:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for M.Tech in Electrical?

You can pursue M.Tech degree in Electrical only if you have completed your B.Tech/B.E degree in Electrical. The course is offered by several recognized institutions across the country and admission to the same is offered through entrance exams. Entrance exams are carried either at national level (like GATE) or by the concerned institute that offers M.Tech degree. Application for the entrance test can be forwarded through the authorized web portal of the exam conducting body. Based on the score obtained in the entrance test you can seek admission to the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?