23rd December 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for diploma in electrical engineering?

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for diploma in electrical engineering? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response on this soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Military Engineering college for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  6. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Warangal?
  8. How may i get admission through lateral entry in DTU after completion of my electrical engineering diploma?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  10. Admission in Electrical Engineering after doing diploma n computer engineering? What is the procedure for the same?
  11. Admission procedure and requirements to study B.Tech for Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical Engineering student?
  12. List of AICTE approved government colleges in Tamil Nadu which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Detailed procedure of admission?
  13. How to take admission in B.Tech through distance after diploma in Electrical Engineering? I am working in MNC
  14. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Agriculture?
  15. Procedure to get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in EIILM University, Burdwan?
  16. List of the engineering colleges along with their details like eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc, offering B.Tech course in robotic engineering? I have done diploma in electrical engineering
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in VTJI college for mechanical or electrical diploma course?
  18. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd December 2015, 09:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for diploma in electrical engineering?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma course, you must have completed 10th standard from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma course, you must have to appear in Diploma entrance examinations like PolyCET, JEXPO, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
31st December 2015, 10:26 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for diploma in electrical engineering?

Eligibility to join in Diploma:

-->You should complete your Tenth Standard.
-->Your age should be above 15 years.

Entrance exams like POLYCET,CEEP are conducted for admission into diploma.The syllabus of this exam consists of Sixth to Tenth standard Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry.Based on the marks you score in the exam,ranks are allotted and counselling is conducted.You should choose the colleges and courses you want to pursue.Based on the rank seat will be allotted to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?