14th June 2011, 09:52 AM
Gaurav2812

Can I get admission in north campus of DU for graduation course? I belong to SC category and having 62% marks in 12th(Commerce Stream)

I got 62% in 12th commerce can i get addmission in north campus of du ,i also belong to sc category.
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for studying Criminal Law after Graduation with Arts stream?
  2. How can I do B.Ed course even when scored only 49% marks in Graduation and 48% in Post Graduation?
  3. List of college in DU north campus offering B.Com course through distance learning? What is its admission criteria?
  4. What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream
  5. Age limit for BTC training for Ex-Army personal?
  6. How to do B.Com or Economics Hons after scoring 79% marks in 12th
  7. Can I get admission in Amritsar Campus after scoring 408501 rank? I belong to SC category
  8. Am I eligible for admission in B.Ed under OBC category having 40% marks in graduation B.A.? -- [New]
  9. Can I get admission into NIT after scoring 26.67 in EE stream and 8544 AIR? I belong to OC category
  10. Can I join B.Ed course having scored 48% in Graduation? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do B.Ed course after graduation?
  11. How to do PhD in History?
  12. Minimum qualification required for MBA course? Job opportunities after completion of MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission in Amritsar Campus in GNDU after scoring 408501 in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  14. Economics Hons. from DU(north) after 90.5% marks in best 4 subjects in Commerce stream?
  15. Can I get into IIT Guwahati having AIR of 2481 in GATE?
  16. Can I apply for Ph.D after having 4 years of experience as a lecturer?
  17. Will I be able to get admission in any NIT after scoring 89 marks? I belong to SC category
  18. Can I get into NIT K after scoring 20.67 marks with 271 score in GATE CSE(SC category)?
7th June 2015, 01:58 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in north campus of DU for graduation course? I belong to SC category and having 62% marks in 12th(Commerce Stream)

DU provides admission on the basis of merit list generated by 12th Class marks. You won't get admission in the campus of Delhi university am tell you this on the basis of last few merit lists but as you know merit list changes year by year so i cannot predict that you will get admission or not just go for counseling
There are nearly 60 colleges under DU ,you can easily get admission in those one ,but there is no reputation like university campus colleges and zero campus placement in these colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?