22nd March 2017, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process followed after diploma in computer engineering?

I will pass out an diploma in computer engineering at this year & I am interested in military engineering so I want to can I eligible for this college? Please give solution on it, I will be waiting to get the update on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
22nd March 2017, 07:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission process followed after diploma in computer engineering?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Computer Science course, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognized board and you have to appear in your respectibe state polytechnic entrance examination and qualify the entrance examination to be eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Computer Science course. After completion of your three years Diploma in Computer Science course, you are not eligible to get admission in Military Engineering course, but you are eligible to get admission in Computer Science related Engineering courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?