22nd March 2017, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course available after 12th to become a CID officer?

Is there any course available after 12th to become a CID officer? Can you please give me the details on this? Which course provide the opportunity to become an CID officer? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

22nd March 2017, 07:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any course available after 12th to become a CID officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any course available after 12th to become a CID officer? Can you please give me the details on this? Which course provide the opportunity to become an CID officer? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!
After completion of 12th standard, you are not eligible for CID officer post. To apply for CID officer post, you must completed graduation degree from a recognized University.

This exam is conducted by SSC through CGL.

Your age should be in between 19 to 27 years.
22nd March 2017, 08:34 PM
abhichamp
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is there any course available after 12th to become a CID officer?

CID means Crime Investigation Department which comes under the government of India.It investigates the criminal cases in the country.The candidates must appear in the SSC exams.

If you want to have a high posts you have to complete your graduation first.

Candidates must have completed 10th or 12th with atleast 55% to 60% marks.

There are two types of posts under CID--

Constable post.
Sub Inspector post and higher officer posts.

Age limit of 18 years to 30 years for General category students.5 years for SC/ST categories and 3 years for OBC categories.

There are three exams conducted by SSC
Written test
Physical test
Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?