28th March 2017, 01:06 PM
patelasim

Is it possible to take admission in M.Sc after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Respected Sir, I had completed my class 12th and then I did Diploma in Computer Engineering, Now I want to pursue M.Sc so I want to know is it possible to take admission in M.Sc after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to take admission in M.Sc after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  4. Admission in Robotics is possible after Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  5. How Much percentage is required for diploma in computer engineering?
  6. Can I take admission in IIT after Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  7. How to enter B.tech in Computer engineering after completing Diploma In Computer Science engineeering?
  8. How to get admission in B.Coma after completing diploma computer engineering course from Technical Education Board Gujarat
  9. Fee for joining training in CDAC?
  10. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E.(Electrical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  11. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  12. Courses other than B.Tech available to study for Diploma in Computer Engineering student?
  13. What should I do further after completing Computer Engineering Diploma course?
  14. Am I eligible for P.S.I exam after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  15. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in DTU after completing diploma in computer science?
  17. How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year in PEC or Punjab University after completing diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
29th March 2017, 09:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in M.Sc after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?

No, it is not possible to take admission in M.SC. course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Computer Engineering from a recognized university. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing M.Sc. course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Science stream from a recognized university. So, being a Diploma holder, you need to pursue Bachelor's degree course in order to be eligible to get admission for pursuing M.Sc. course.
31st March 2017, 03:25 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in M.Sc after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?

M.Sc stands for Master of Science. This is a 2 year Post Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates to join M.Sc course is by completion of Graduation with the respective stream.

Diploma course can not be considered as Graduation and hence you are not eligible to get admission for M.Sc course after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering.

But you are eligible to get admission for B.Tech course in Computer Engineering.

Diploma candidates can get admission for B.Tech course directly into 2nd year. Hence it would take just 3 years only to complete B.Tech course.

If you are not interested to go for B.Tech course, you can join B.Sc course with Computers or BCA course.

The duration of these courses also 3 years only. After completion of B.Tech, B.Sc or BCA you will be eligible to get admission for M.Sc course.

Join the course as per your interest and make most out of it by gaining strong subject knowledge.

The admission for M.Sc course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Each and every University will conduct its own Entrance Exam to give admission for this course. Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and crack it.
1st April 2017, 12:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelasim View Post
Respected Sir, I had completed my class 12th and then I did Diploma in Computer Engineering, Now I want to pursue M.Sc so I want to know is it possible to take admission in M.Sc after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, diploma in Computer Engineering candidates are not eligible for M.Sc admission.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Computer Science/ BCA/ B.Tech in CSE or IT are eligible for M.Sc course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?