31st December 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission process of ICWAI course?

Admission process of icwai cource...could u please give me the details for the same

31st December 2012, 11:59 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: What is the admission process of ICWAI course?

Institute of Cost and Works accountants of India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Admission process of icwai cource...could u please give me the details for the same
ICWAI i.e Institute of costs and work accountants of India. Which is every year conducted by ICWI.

The duration of will be 2 to 5 years of years. This is the good profession course after 12th.

In this there are three stages of the course one is Foundation course, 2nd one is Intermediate course and 3rd will be Final course.

To get eligible you must be 12th class in any discipline from a recognized board. You age must be 17 years of age.

For intermediate course you should completed your foundation course. or graduation in commerce stream with minimum of 55%. You age should not less than 18 years.

Duration of course is 2 to 5 years which includes Foundation course of 6 months, intermediate program of 12 months, practical training of 36 months and For final course is 12 months.

Regards
Deepak Kumar
31st December 2012, 04:48 PM
kiruthika m.m

Default Re: What is the admission process of ICWAI course?

ICAI :- Institute of Charted Accountant of India . The duration of the course is for four years .

To become an Charted Accountant , You should qualified in three levels namely Foundation / Intermediate / Final course . If your qualified in all the three level then you may register as charted Accountant .

If your interested to apply for Foundation course then you need to qualified in 12th board Examination in any stream like , Commerce / science / Arts / Vocational ect.. with good percentage of marks from recognized university . You should also qualified in CPT ( Common proficiency Test ) with good percentage of marks .

CPT :- Common proficiency Test . It is an Entry level Examination for CA course . This Examination is conducted by Institute of Charted Accountant of India for every . For this Examination you need to finished 10th or 12th Examination from recognized university or equivalent Examination with good percentage of marks . Final year candidates may also eligible to apply for this examination .

If your interested to apply for Intermediate course then you need to qualified in bachelor degree or IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) with good percentage of marks . You qualified in any stream in bachelor degrees like , B.com / B.sc / BCA etc.. from recognized university .

Your qualified in MBA course So that you may directly apply for Intermediate course without apply for foundation course .
6th June 2013, 11:29 PM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Smile Re: What is the admission process of ICWAI course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friend..............

The details you have asked about the Cost and Work Accountancy program has been provided below:

Duration:

Foundation Program- 6 months

Intermediate Program- 12 months

Management Training- 36 months

Final Course- 12 months

Since you have completed graduation, you will be getting complete exemption from the Foundation Course and therefore, you will have to enroll directly for the Intermediate Course which will be followed by the stages as mentioned above.

hope this answer will help you a lot.....

regards
geogre
24th September 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

how to do icwai after i com and what is admission process
11th November 2013, 01:43 PM
TILAKRAM2004

Hello friend,

it is mandatory to graduation in commerce stream with minimum of 55%?
basically i have completed distance learning MBA-Finance with 65% marks from Amity University Noida and M. Com and B. Com with 50% marks from Ruhail Khand University Bareilly U.P.

I want take the admission in ICWAI.

please suggest me, it is possible to take the admission direct to inter (ICWAI)
Regards,
Tilak
[email protected]
12th November 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for icwai course and how and when to get registered in it?
14th November 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i am in bcom 3 year at what time i will apply for icwai inter exam? in december or at next year whether there is any time gap to direct apply in icwai inter?
21st November 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I am in Govt. job in navratan company. I want to admission in ICWA. What is the process. My age know 35 yrs. plz suggest. thanks
11th December 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Hlo my percentage in b.com is 44 %. Can i register for icwa intermediate course
20th March 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

hiii i have appeared for 12th board examinations and now i want to apply myself for icwai
what should i do ?
20th November 2014, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Hello friend,
i have completed B.Com with 50% marks from Ruhail Khand University Bareilly U.P.

what i can take the admission in ICWAI.

please suggest me, it is possible to take the admission direct to inter (ICWAI)
Regards,
Tilak
[email protected]
24th July 2015, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Hii
Am pass out 12th .and I want to admisson in icwai.is it possible or not .plz segest me
Regrds
Prashant kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?