19th January 2012, 11:41 AM
tweety11

How should I prepare myself for Fundamentals and further process to do ICWAI being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?

I am studying Btech final year,i am intrested to do icwai plz tell me how should i prepare myself for fundamentals and the further process plz help me sir?

Related Questions:
  1. Guidance regarding ITO being a candidate having completed ICWAI Inter and pursuing final year?
  2. Qualification for ICWA direct admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much salary can I expect being a candidate having completed BBA, LLB, M.Com and pursuing CS Final, ICWAI?
  4. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  5. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
  6. Procedure to do CS course being a candidate having completed B.Com and pursuing final year of M.Com?
  7. Details about ICWA courses after B.Com? What is the duration? -- [New]
  8. How to build my Resume being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  9. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  10. What should I do to get admission for ICWAI being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com course?
  11. Sample resumes for me to apply for Jobs being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  12. What is the format for preparing a resume being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  13. Is it right time for me to start preparation for Civils being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  14. Does it worth for me of doing ICWAI course being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to get government job after pursuing B.Tech final year
  16. How to prepare for M.Tech to get seat in NITs pursuing final year of my B.Tech?
  17. How to join ICWA after completing BBM
  18. Am I eligible to join ICWAI course being a candidate pursuing final year of BBA course?
21st January 2012, 06:23 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare myself for Fundamentals and further process to do ICWAI being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweety11 View Post
I am studying Btech final year,i am intrested to do icwai plz tell me how should i prepare myself for fundamentals and the further process plz help me sir?
Since you are pursuing final year of your B.Tech program, you may also enroll directly for the Intermediate Course and could get exemption from the Foundation Course but since you belong to a different stream , it is advisable to follow the course from the very first stage.
So, in order to enroll for the Foundation Course, you will have to obtain the registration form from your nearest ICWAI regional Council. located all over India.
The Foundation Course is followed by Intermediate course, which is later followed by computer training and the Final Course. After Completion of the Final Course, you will have to undergo an Modular Training, mandatory for successful completion of the Cost and Work Accountancy course.
The institute do not conducts any entrance test for aspiring candidates.

For complete information regarding the course, refer to the official website of Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?