28th August 2013, 10:25 PM
Satya Nrayana Sahu

What is the age limitation of aeronautic engineering?

age limitation of aeronautic engineering...Please tell me what i sit

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Aeronautical engineering through IIT JEE? What is the rank requirement? What is the maximum and minimum package given to students for Aeronautics Engineering?
  2. What is the qualification for Aeronautic Engineering
  3. Should I study Aeronautic Engineering after passing 10th? What are the basic requirements?
  4. Age limitation of CG PSC
  5. What is the age limitation of IBPS? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I take admission in Aeronautic engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  7. Can I get Aeronautical Engineering after giving WB JEE exam? Percentage needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  8. How can I become a Aeronautics engineer after passing 11th? Can I qualify for GATE and become an Aeronautics engineer
  9. How many attempts are allowed general category(OC) candidates for SBI clerk exam?
  10. List of colleges in Bangalore I can apply for with AIEEE rank 3229290? I've secured 66% marks in 12th(CBSE) and I prefers mechanical , aeronautic engineering or automobile engineering
  11. Will there be any age limitation to join M.Sc. in Microbiology?
  12. What is the age limitation for joining in IAF-Technical X Group?
  13. What is the qualification required for NET exam? What is the age limitation?
  14. What is the age limitation of government job? I am a higher secondary student
  15. What is the age limitation to appear for 10th CBSE board?
  16. Age limitation for NDA exam? Can I apply for NDA?
  17. Age limitation and minimum qualification for women officers in Indian Army? I am 20 years old -- [New]
  18. Qualification for Aeronautical engineering?
17th December 2014, 12:15 AM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: What is the age limitation of aeronautic engineering?

Any student after 12th can apply to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering. But, Some Colleges like, JMI requires minimum 17 years to take admission in any branch of Engineering. Apart from this, entrance exams which are conducted for admission Aeronautical engineering have age criteria that, candidate should not be less than, 17 years old and not more than, 25 years old.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?