30th October 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for Aeronautic Engineering

What are the qualifications for aeronautic engeneering

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Aeronautical engineering through IIT JEE? What is the rank requirement? What is the maximum and minimum package given to students for Aeronautics Engineering?
  2. Qualification for Aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I study Aeronautic Engineering after passing 10th? What are the basic requirements?
  4. How can I take admission in Aeronautic engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  5. Can I get Aeronautical Engineering after giving WB JEE exam? Percentage needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  6. How can I become a Aeronautics engineer after passing 11th? Can I qualify for GATE and become an Aeronautics engineer
  7. List of colleges in Bangalore I can apply for with AIEEE rank 3229290? I've secured 66% marks in 12th(CBSE) and I prefers mechanical , aeronautic engineering or automobile engineering
  8. What is the age limitation of aeronautic engineering?
  9. How to become an Astronaut after completion of 12th Class from Science stream?
  10. Required Qualification and Percentage of marks to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  11. What is Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. How an Individual can get admission in Aeronautic Engineering Colleges?
  13. How to become an engineer after passing 12th with CBSE board?
  14. Eligibility to appear for PSU exam? Can students of BSc apply for PSU exam
  15. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer? I am a Nigerian
  16. What are the compulsory subjects to study Aeronautical engineering?
  17. What is the fees for aeronautical engineering? I have passed 12th -- [New]
  18. Can I join the direct 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering?
29th December 2012, 09:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification for Aeronautic Engineering

Pass in HSC or 10 + 2 is the vital qualification required. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics should be amongst the subjects. Admission to B.E/B.Tech degree is offered on the basis of entrance exams like AIEEE or IIT JEE. A minimum of 50% marks in qualifying examination is mandatory to attend such exams. After successful completion of the 4 year course, you can join in any of the aeronautical firms in Engineer position.
30th December 2012, 12:21 PM
kiruthika m.m

Default Re: What is the qualification for Aeronautic Engineering

Eligibility criteria for Aeronautical Engineering
You must have passed 10+2 exam from any recognized school or board.
Candidate's of SC/ST requires 45% marks for being eligible.
You must have PCM as subject combination in 10+2 exam.
You must have at least 50% marks in 10+2 .

Exams through which you can take Admission in Aeronautical Engineering
IIT-JEE Exam
AIEEE Exam
WB-JEE
UPTU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?