17th August 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the age and other physical requirements for Air Force?

Sir, I my height is 152 cm and I have taken Commerce stream and I'm only 16th years old female candidate. I want to join Air Force. So, am I yet eligible to apply to apply for Air Force? If yes, then how? What is the application procedure?

30th October 2019, 06:45 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age and other physical requirements for Air Force?

Commerce candidates cannot join Indian Air Force at any circumstances. You must have Physics and Mathematics subject to be eligible for joining Indian Air Force.

There is one defence exam called NDA in which only unmarried male candidates can apply. Since, you are female candidate so you cannot apply for that. Also, for Air Force wing you should have studied Physics, Mathematics subject in 12th standard.

Another exams are AFCAT and CDS exam but these entrance exams also demand technical knowledge from the candidate.

Since, you are from Commerce stream, you can apply for Air Hostess. It has good scope for female candidates as well as lucrative packages are offered.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?