3rd March 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Air Force officer in NDA? What are the physical requirements?

How to be a airforce officer in nda and its ssb interviews and the physical requirements for it??

Related Questions:
  1. Physical Requirements to join Air Force through NDA Exam?
  2. Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream? What are the Physical Requirements needed for this?
  3. Can I become a Pilot in Future? What should I do to become a Pilot of PIA?
  4. Medical-fitness requirements for joining for air force?
  5. Which college can I get after scoring 67 marks in OU PGECET(Mechanical) in BC-B reserved? When is the counseling held??
  6. How can I Join Air Force and what are the requirements?
  7. What are the compulsory subjects to join indian Air Force? What are the physical requirements for this?
  8. Qualification and physical standard required for Indian Customs Officer job? -- [New]
  9. What are the academic and physical requirements to becomg an Indian Air Force Pilot or Lieutenant in Indian Air Force
  10. Can I join IAF school after scoring 51% in 12th class?
  11. How long will it take to complete Pharma.D program in USA? How may I get license in USA? I've done B.Pharmacy from India
  12. Physical required to join Indian Air Force?
  13. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Career through NDA for student of 11th standard? Physical and medical requirements?
  15. Will I get free education after entering into Air Force?
  16. How can I become an Air Force officer after passing 12th Non Medial? Which qualification is important to become an Air Force Officer?
  17. Physical requirements for NDA entrance exams?
  18. I want to do NDA (Air Force) after 12th
12th May 2013, 02:09 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become an Air Force officer in NDA? What are the physical requirements?

National Defence Academy

The eligibility criteria required for the NDA examination:

Educational Qualifications:
Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent examination conducted by a state education board or a university

Air Force and Naval Wing of National Defence Academy and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University

Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination

* Age limit:- 16.5-19 yrs.
* Sex:- Male.
* Nationality:- Indian.
* Marital status:- Unmarried or single.
* Physically and mentally fit.

For complete details go to http://www.upsc.gov.in
21st February 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Air Force officer in NDA? What are the physical requirements?

Sir while stretching my hand, i feel my hand is somewhat bent. Will it be a problem for applying nda?
2nd March 2014, 07:42 AM
ATR.jinu mon

Arrow Re: How to become an Air Force officer in NDA? What are the physical requirements?

How to be a
airforce officer in nda after 12th stanterd?what about the NDA entrance
exame?how many years take to complete this course???
26th March 2017, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Air Force officer in NDA? What are the physical requirements for womens?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?