30th June 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the age and percentage requirement for PCS exam?

I had done maenglish in 2008 & my dob 1987, i ask that what percentage & age is want for pcs exam?

13th May 2014, 01:17 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age and percentage requirement for PCS exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had done maenglish in 2008 & my dob 1987, i ask that what percentage & age is want for pcs exam?

PCS stands for (Punjab Civil Service). The Eligibility Criteria may differ with Job to Job. The minimum qualification to apply for this Entrance Examination must be complete 12th Standard or equivalent qualification.

~With 12th Standard qualification you may apply for Clerical Positions, Assistant Positions, etc.
~With Bachelor Degree course you may apply for higher position job

The Age limit of the candidate should be more than 21 years and should not more than 35 years and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates.

So, based on your educational qualification you may apply for any Job of the course.
14th May 2014, 01:21 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
PCS stands for (Punjab Civil Service). The Eligibility Criteria may differ with Job to Job. The minimum qualification to apply for this Entrance Examination must be complete 12th Standard or equivalent qualification.

~With 12th Standard qualification you may apply for Clerical Positions, Assistant Positions, etc.
~With Bachelor Degree course you may apply for higher position job

The Age limit of the candidate should be more than 21 years and should not more than 35 years and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates.

So, based on your educational qualification you may apply for any Job of the course.
18th May 2016, 05:56 PM
NIAZ HUSSAIN

SIR
MY NAME IS NIAZ HUSSAIN KHOSO FORM SINDH (R)
SIR WANT TO TRY PSC EXM
PLZ SIR SENT THE REQURMENT ME
[email protected]
D/O/B:10/04/1987
QULIFACTION: B.A.LLB $ ONE YEAR D.I.T
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?