20th September 2020, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the AICTE and UGC status of Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam University?

Hi, could anybody please confirm me whether Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam University in Indore is approved by AICTE or not? Also, confirm whether it is recognized by UGC or not? I want to do engineering degree course. Will it be valid for government and private sector jobs?

22nd September 2020, 05:53 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: What is the AICTE and UGC status of Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam University?

Yes, Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam University is recognized by UGC and also approved by AICTC.

You can check it by your own by visiting official website.
https://www.aku.ac.in/
22nd September 2020, 07:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the AICTE and UGC status of Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam University?

Yes, definitely any degree course pursued at Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University, Indore will be valid for Government or Private Job application as the same university is approved and affiliated to UGC as well as AICTE and you can yourself verify the same by referring to the official link of the same university i.e; https://www.aku.ac.in/website.
23rd September 2020, 08:05 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Yes, Dr .A.P.J Abdul Kalam university is UGC recognized and is AICTE approved and recognised by UGC.
Yes,credential provided by the university are valid for government and private jobs.
15th September 2022, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I eligible to give the upsc exam while doing the bsc from Abdul Kalam college
19th September 2022, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Is bsc degree from Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam university is valid for upsc
13th February 2023, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

When the taken University aicte approval
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?