24th June 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MTech(Automation and Robotics) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?

Hi everyone, I want to know the course structure of MTech course in the specialization of Automation and Robotics available in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University. Please let me know about the structure of this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Automation and Robotics) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University? -- [New]
  2. How many MTech(Automation and Robotics) seats are available in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?
  3. Scholarships available to study MTech(Automation and Robotics) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?
  4. Fee expenses of MTech(Automation and Robotics) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?
  5. Can i get admission in B.Tech Mechanical in MTU Noida after scoring 49.66% in PCM 12th CBSE
  6. When the PhD application form of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University will be out? How they select for PhD?
  7. Procedure to get APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 92.91% in 10th and 87.54% in 12th?
  8. How many seats are available for engineering courses in Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (APJAKTU)?
  9. Is there any reservation for female candidate from Schedule Caste category to get a seat in Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University?
  10. How to become a best Engineer?
  11. Which is the best college that I can get after scoring UPTU rank of 20591?
  12. Is Lucknow Institute of Technology is AICTE approved or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do B.Tech from UPTU after doing diploma 3rd year from UP Polytechnic
  14. Can I appear for UPTU job if i am a residence of UP?
  15. How much rank is required to get admission in Government Colleges in UPTU?
  16. List of Government colleges for a candidate with 7139 General rank and 713 Girl category rank in UPSEE?
  17. List of scholarships available for BE second year student
  18. Is JIIT Sector 62 better or NIET greater noida?

26th June 2018, 01:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MTech(Automation and Robotics) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to know the course structure of MTech course in the specialization of Automation and Robotics available in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University. Please let me know about the structure of this course asap.

The course structure of MTech Automation and Robotics in Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University is as follows:

Semester I

Industrial Automation
Robotics – Analysis & Systems

Elective I:

Introduction to Mechanical Engineering
Introduction to Electronics & Electrical Engineering

Elective II:

Mechatronics
Sensors Application in Manufacturing
Microprocessor & Micro controller
CAD/CAM

Lab I & II

Semester II

Drives & Control System for Automation
Advance Computer Concept for Automation

Elective III:

Robotics & Control
Virtual Instrumentation
Artificial Intelligence & Expert System in Automation
Simulation, Modeling & Analysis

Elective IV:

Pneumatic & Hydraulic Control
Design Mechanisms and Manipulators
Process Control and Automation
Optimization Techniques & Design Experiments

Elective V:

Flexible Manufacturing Systems
Numerical Methods & Computer Programming
Machine Vision
Additive Manufacturing & Tooling

Lab III
Seminar I

Semester III

Seminar II
Dissertation

Semester IV

Dissertation (Final)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?