23rd February 2017, 06:02 AM
Unregistered

List of government and private colleges offering Textile Technology course in correspondence

Hello sir, I want to study Textile Technology course from Tamil Nadu. List of government and private colleges offering correspondence course for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  2. List of colleges offering correspondence course in Textile technology?
  3. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  4. Can a Diploma in Textile Design holder study B.Tech in Textile Engineering course? List of government and private colleges in India for it?
  5. List of institutes offering Diploma correspondance course in Textile Technology?
  6. List of colleges which provide B.Tech(Textile) degree through distance learning program for diploma holders?
  7. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  8. List of institutes offering msc in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Need guidance for studying correspondence Diploma in Textile Technology?
  10. List of Government and Private colleges offering MDS course?
  11. List of colleges offering B.Ed program through distance learning in Delhi NCR region which do not require teaching experience?
  12. Which are the colleges offering lateral entry for B.Tech Textile? I am pursuing diploma in handloom and textile technology
  13. Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?
  14. Is there any short term course after completing diploma in Automobile engineering
  15. How to do degree in Textile Technology through correspondence?
  16. Colleges which provide undergraduate Textile Technology programme?
  17. List of private and government colleges in Gwalior offering B.Ed program?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting a government job while pursing B.Tech Fashion technology?
4th March 2017, 12:35 PM
lethal predator
Member+

Default Re: List of government and private colleges offering Textile Technology course in correspondence

List of Government and Private Colleges Offering Textile Technology course in Correspondence in Tamil Nadu are as under:

1) Annai J.K.K. Sampoorani Ammal Polytechnic College

2) Annamalai Polytechnic College

3) Bapuji Polytechnic College

4) EIT Polytechnic College

5) Gomathi Ambal Polytechnic College

6) GRG Polytechnic College

7) Institute of Textile Technology

8) Krapagam Polytechnic College

9) Nachimuthu Polytechnic College

10) Nanjappa Polytechnic College.
9th July 2017, 06:12 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: List of government and private colleges offering Textile Technology course in correspondence

List of government and private colleges offering Textile Technology course in correspondence.

Anna University
Guindy, Chennai

Kumaraguru College of Technology (KCT, Tamil Nadu)
Coimbatore

PSG College of Technology
Coimbatore

Park College of Engineering and Technology
Coimbatore

Bannari Amman Institute of Technology
Erode

K.S. Rangasamy College of Technology
Namakkal

Alagappa College of Technology- Anna University
Guindy, Chennai

Jaya Engineering College (JEC)
Thiruninravur, Chennai

Pavendar Bharathidasan College of Engineering and Technology
Tiruchirappalli

RVS College of Engineering
Tamil Nadu

Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Salem
Tamil Nadu

lBishop Heber College
Trichy / Tiruchirapalli , Tamil Nadu

Maharaja Co-Education College of Arts and Science
Erode , Tamil Nadu

Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College
Tamil Nadu

NIFT TEA College of Knitwear Fashion
Tamil Nadu

Nachimuthu Polytechnic College
Tamil Nadu

SSM College of Arts And Science
Tamil Nadu

Thiagarajar Polytechnic College
Salem , Tamil Nadu

Pattukkottai Polytechnic College
Tamil Nadu

Periyar Centenary Polytechnic College
Thanjavur , Tamil Nadu

Salem Sowdeswari College for arts and science
Salem , Tamil Nadu

Kumarguru College of Technology
Coimbatore , Tamil Nadu

Anbu Arts and Science College
Tamil Nadu

R.V.S College of Engineering and Technology
Tamil Nadu
4th December 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm deepa, working in Armstrong knitting Mills. I would like to study about the textiles related distance education course? Whether it is possible to study. Plz advise..
16th December 2018, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm samir, working in textile industries. I would like to study about the textiles related distance education course? Whether it is possible to study. Plz advise..
29th August 2021, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am MD KAZIM ALAM And I am a student of two years vocational course in silk & Textile pass out in 2013 from Bihar Institute of silk & Textile Bhagalpur I would like to admission in lateral entry Diploma/ BTech in textile technology in distance education college.Plz give me college name sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?