17th August 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

What all exams do I need to write for PG? I am doing MBBS

helo..
this is Rahul Gandhi,indian,doing my mbbs final year in nepal.After completion of my course,may i know what all the exams i need to write for PG?
i`ll b glad if u people can suggest me the option that i have soon after coming to India?
i`m basically from a middle class family..

Related Questions:
12th October 2016, 02:36 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all exams do I need to write for PG? I am doing MBBS

1. If you want to pursue post graduation courses after Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery then you can apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for PG courses. The eligibility criteria for this exam is that candidate must have done MBBS from a recognized institute from India or abroad.

2. Those who are still completing internship can also apply but they must complete their internship before 31st March, 2017. The online application for NEET PG is going on and will end on 31st October, 2016. Examination will be conducted in first week of December, 2016 and result is expected to be published on 15th January, 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?