4th September 2012, 01:10 PM
mansimahaj

How to do PG through distance learning after doing B.Tech Civil

i have done b.tech-civil-2011 and am currently working since past 1 year.Wanted to do post graduation but distance learning kindly help.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  2. How to do PG through distance learning after doing B.Tech Civil
  3. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  4. How to do diploma in civil engineering through distance learning -- [New]
  5. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  6. How to do diploma in Civil through distance learning? Names of the colleges?
  7. Is distance learning degree in engineering BTech or BSc as recognised as regular?
  8. Which are the recognized correspondence M.Tech programs which I can join after B.Tech?
  9. Are there any distance learning courses for civil engineers in Dubai?
  10. Which are the institutes in Mumbai where I can do part time or distance learning in Civil Engineering?
  11. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
  12. How to do M.E(Civil) through part time or distance learning?
  13. Which is the best college for distance learning course for diploma civil engineering student?
  14. Jobs in IT industry after BSc.IT from Distance Learning -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get a government job after completing diploma from Civil from RVDU(Distance Learning)?
  16. How to take admission for M.Tech in Civil Engineering through distance learning programme?
  17. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. Eligibility criteria to opt for M.E/M.Tech structure Civil distance learning or correspondence in Mumbai? Duration of the course?
12th October 2016, 02:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PG through distance learning after doing B.Tech Civil

1. Master of Technology degree obtained in distance mode from any university is not valid as this course is not approved by All India council for Technical Education. So, even if you pursue this course from university like KSOU, Sikkim Manipal University etc, your degree will not be valid for any government job.

2. You must do Master of Technology in regular mode. To get admission in regular mode of Master of Technology, you will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and qualify in this examination. GATE qualified candidates are eligible for receiving stipend while pursuing master of technology. If you secure top rank, you can get admission in top technical institutes like Indian Institute of Technology or National Institute of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?