22nd June 2011, 03:04 PM
rinchhen

What is the appropriate time for law admissions?

is admission still open for law students?
please send me the details

15th August 2015, 05:56 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the appropriate time for law admissions?

Firstly let me give you a one line summary of what I am going to say below. No, you cannot take admission in the law course. The admission is already closed. Let me tell you why I am saying this:
YOu need to sit for an entrance examination called common law admission test or CLAT. This is an all India based entrance examination that is taken to select candidates for admission into different law courses under universities all over India. For undergraduate level law courses you must have passed 12th standard and you must below below 20 years of age. For post graduation courses you just need to have a graduation with minimum 55% marks as the eligibility. But all said and done, all the admissions for law courses have been completed by 6th July for this year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?