14th January 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

How to do LLB from Calcutta University after completing graduation with 57%?

I have completed my graduation in 2006 with 57% now i want to do my LLB form Calcutta University

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do graduation twice from two different university with the gap of 6 years between them?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks? -- [New]
  3. How to do LLB from Calcutta University after completing graduation with 57%?
  4. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  5. Am I eligible for LLB at Calcutta University after completing graduation in 2006 with 35%?
  6. Can I get admission to study LLB in Calcutta University being a General graduate?
  7. Can I do graduation twice from regular university in two different time?
  8. LLB after graduation from Calcutta university?
  9. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  10. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  11. Can I study LLM in UK being a LLB student of Calcutta University?
  12. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Age limit for BA LLB from Calcutta University?
  14. I have done 12th after completing graduation, is it possible to get admission in 3 years of LLB course after graduation?
  15. Universities offering LLB after B.Com (2005 batch) from Calcutta University with 39% marks?
  16. How to take admission in LLB 3 years course from University of Calcutta
  17. What is the maximum time limit available for doing B.Com graduation under Calcutta University?
  18. How can I apply for CAT after completing graduation from calcutta university with 63% marks
1st February 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB from Calcutta University after completing graduation with 57%?

college in kolkata after graduation with 50% b.com (hons) for llb 3 yrs course
24th March 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB from Calcutta University after completing graduation with 57%?

I had passed graduation with 45% marks,is any college give me oppurtunity to admission in "LLB"thanx
24th March 2012, 05:37 PM
simmi9044

Many Universities all through
India offer the 3 years LLB
program. You can pursue the
same from a recognized institute.
You haven’t specified where you
are staying. Some of the
institutes that offer the course
are NLSIU, Bangalore, Amity Law
School, Delhi, NLIU, Bhopal and so
on. You can also pursue the
Bachelors’ program in Law in
Symbiosis Law College, Pune,
Faculty of Law, DU, Delhi or in
Government Law College,
Mumbai. The eligibility criterion
to do the program is a pass in
the Bachelors’ degree in any
streams. The percentage
requirement may vary with
Universities. For getting Law
admissions in Law institutes, you
have to attend Law entrance
tests. Better visit the official
website of the college in which
you wish to join the course. The
admission process to join the
course will be mentioned there.
20th July 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

i have completed h.s with 60% marks ,i want to admission in l.l.b my age is 21 till now am i eligible to admission?
11th September 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to admission in l.l.b my age is 22 till now am i eligible to admissio, i am student of B.A 2 nd yr.
30th November 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

how many years will it take to complete llb after graduation
27th December 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

CAN ANY ONE SAY THAT
HOW TO DO LLB DEGREE FROM CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY AFTER B.COM OR ANY EQUIVALENT DEGREE???????
28th December 2012, 05:25 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for LLB course if it is still offered by the Calcutta University. A lot of universities have shifted to integrated LLB course also known as BA LLB. The integrated LLB course has the duration of 5 years.

This course is pursued after 12th and it includes a bachelor course. Therefore instead of doing a 3 years graduation followed be 3 years LLB, candidates can apply for 5 years long integrated LLB course.

If LLB is still being offered in Calcutta University then feel free to apply for it. You are likely to meet all the norms to apply for LLB course as set by the Bar Council of India.

Just remember not to apply for correspondence course. Bar Council of India does not recognize any law degree which is pursued through distance education/correspondence mode. Candidates with such degrees are not allowed to appear in the court as lawyer.

LLB Eligibility

1. Candidate should have bachelor degree in any discipline.

2. Minimum of 45 percent marks in graduation.

3. SC/ST candidates need 40 percent marks.

4. The maximum age limit to apply for LLB is 30 years.

5. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
29th December 2012, 08:20 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

If the Calcutta university is offering LLB course then you can go for it if you have the following qualifications :

* you should have completed graduation in any discipline from any recognized college/university.

* you must have a minimum of 55% marks in graduation.

* your age must lie in between 21-28 years.

* Relaxation in upper age is also granted to Reserved Category candidates.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
10th July 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation ba and want to take addmission in llb 3years course plz tell me the procedure.
1st November 2014, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my graduations in decembar can I take the admission in law college .my age was 31 years old
5th January 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with 40% and want to take admission in llb tell me the procedure
19th April 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation ( Two Years Pass Course last batch - North Bengal University) in 1999 with 58% marks. Am I eligible to take admission in L.L.B.
24th December 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

How to do LLB from Calcutta University after completing graduation with 49% ?
10th February 2017, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com (hons) in 2014 with 58%. now I wanted to get admission for LLB in CU in 2017 does it possible?
9th July 2017, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

I done graduation(commerce) 2017 with 50%, my age now 38 years old , can I get admission LLB in cu in 2017 it's possible for me??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?