6th August 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the approximate cutoff of SBI Associate exam? What is the syllabus for quantitative aptitude?

sir what will be approx cut off of sbi associate exam?what will be its syallabus?what will be syallbus for quantitative appitude?how should i can prepare it in 3 months?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Books to prepare for SBI Clerk Exam? What is the syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude for this Exam?
  2. Approximate cutoff marks of clerk exam for SBI Associate Bank?
  3. Is only data interpretation and analysis included in SBI associate test?
  4. Types of questions which come in SBI PO exam in quantitative aptitude?
  5. Which is the best book to prepare for Bank Exams?
  6. Last 10 years questions papers of SBI Clerk entrance exam? Books on quantitative aptitude and general awareness on bank?
  7. What is the cutoff of SBI associate CLR entrance exam in General
  8. Can I appear for another SBI PO Exam having attempted 2 times previously for SBI PO Exam and 2 times for SBI Associate Banks PO Exam?
  9. Will it be counted if did not appeared for SBI PO Associate recruitment exam after filling up the form?
  10. How to prepare for SBI Clerk Exam? Shortcut methods to attempt reasoning and quantitative aptitude type questions?
  11. What will be the syllabus for the aptitude part in SBI bank clerk exam?
  12. Whether Quantitative Aptitude section is available in SBI PO recruitment exam? Previous year question papers with solutions? -- [New]
  13. What is the sectional cutoff for SBI Associate Banks Clerk Exam?
  14. How to solve quantitative aptitude for SBI clerical exam
  15. What is the cutoff for CSSE I exam? What is the approximate cutoff
  16. When will be the result of SBI Associate Banks PO Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Free study material for SBi and SBI associate PO exam? Tricks for reasoning, Maths, English and GS?
  18. Descriptive papers of SBI Associate Banks PO Exam?
7th August 2012, 01:02 AM

Default Re: What is the approximate cutoff of SBI Associate exam? What is the syllabus for quantitative aptitude?

For general candidates at least they are requred to get 60% marks and mostly depends on merit base.and there are math,reasoning ,english,gk and marketing or computer in sbi exam.and in math section there are not too difficult questions are asked.and 3 months is enough for preparing for sbi association if you work very hard and take the guide of any coaching institution too.thanks
27th August 2012, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the approximate cutoff of SBI Associate exam? What is the syllabus for quantitative aptitude?

what will be cutoff of sbi associate clerk exam in rajasthan?
6th September 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

If i score 80 percent in cwe n my intervew is nt gone good so my selectn vl b there or i vl b rejected bcoz of interview
7th October 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i attemted 140 questions belong to SC from Delhi... is there any chance
11th August 2013, 08:26 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What is the approximate cutoff of SBI Associate exam? What is the syllabus for quantitative aptitude?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i attemted 140 questions belong to SC from Delhi... is there any chance
HI

Attempting large number of question wont make you clear the exam.
Its the number of correct question which would decide your rank.
moreover, since this test has negative marking, you would loose large chunk of marks if you attempts question you are not sure of.

If you get most of your question right. you will get through. Since you have SC category as well, which would work in your favor. even if you loose considerable marks, you still have some chance as cut of SC is low.

Prepare well for Interview

all the best
13th August 2013, 09:18 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Every year SBI will announce notification for the recruitment of
Clerical positions
Probationary Officers
to SBI and for its associate banks.

This year there is no notification yet all for the recruitment of these positions to the Associate Banks of SBI like
State Bank of Hyderabad
State Bank of Travancore
State Bank of Bikanir etc.

Once the notification is released, each and every point will be mentioned in notification like
Eligibility criteria
Selection procedure
Selection criteria
Date of commencement of exam
Restrictions etc.

You can have a glance over that and you will come to know the complete information.

The cut off marks are going to be decided on the basis of difficulty level of the exam and the number of candidates appeared for the exam.

The cut off marks will be different for the candidates of different categories.

The candidates who have secured more than the cut off marks with respect to their category will be called for Interview at 1:4 ratio on the basis of merit.

A mere good performance in the Interview will let you to get the job opportunity.

The written exam will consists of questions from the following categories
Reasoning
Quantitative Aptitude
General Awareness
General English
Computer and Marketing Knowledge

Some of the concepts from which we can expect questions in Quantitative Aptitude are
Number Series
Time and Work
Problems on Trains
Simple and Compound Interest
Profit and Loss
Partnership
Probability
Averages
Alligations
ratio and proportions
permutations and combinations etc.

So, practice more questions from the above mentioned areas and you can score good marks in this area.

Wish you all the best.

For more information on bank exams, you can visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?