30th September 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the availability of job after M.Arch in India?

availability of job after M.Arch in India....please tell me the details

1st February 2013, 07:14 PM

Default Re: What is the availability of job after M.Arch in India?

hi,

the availability of job after m.Arch is very good ... after u have accomplished M.Arch you can get employed with construction firms or other firms of the public or private sectors,
since the demand for architectures are high.

you would be sure to get placed immediately after the course, determining factor being how much skill you possess.

the job availability does not stop in India alone ,. one can get job abroad too.

and the salary package comes in big bulky sum !

thus, the career scope for the aspirants of Architecture are very high.

good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?