21st June 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the available career prospects besides medical and engineering? I have cleared 10+2 with 55% marks.

Hello sir,i secured 55% in +2.and i want to go in a good line.i am intrested in medical but i have not got any rank in medical entrance.and also i am not intrested in engineering.so instead of medical what good lines are present?,which give me a good job.plz help me for my bright futur.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any government engineering colleges in MP after scoring 102 marks in PET?
  2. What rank can I get after scoring 102 marks in under graduate course of medical science?
  3. What career prospects are available after scoring 60% in 12th? I would preferably choose medical stream and government aided colleges.
  4. Can I get civil engineering branch in any good college after scoring 102 marks in AIEEE?
  5. Which field should I choose for better future prospects after completing 12th with 67% marks in non medical field?
  6. What are the available career prospects in medical and non medical streams?
  7. Best colleges in India for Mechanical Engineering and what are the prospects?
  8. What are the career options after 10+2(medical) besides MBBS?
  9. Which course I can opt for after completion of 12th to have a better future?
  10. Which is the best between B.Tech and BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Career prospects for 27 years old PG engineering graduate?
  12. Which course has the best career prospects between Computer Science,Electrical and Electronics Engineering, ECE, IT?
  13. What is the date of diploma nursing counseling?
  14. Career prospects after completion of Graduation in Civil Engineering? Best specialization to do PG between Geo technical Engineering and Structural Engineering?
  15. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in Civil Engineering? What are the career prospects in banking sector?
  16. Job and career prospects of Biotechnology -- [New]
  17. Which is better among M.Sc(Embedded Systems) of 1 year in Abroad and B.Tech, for Electronics B.Sc graduate? Career prospects of M.Sc(Embedded Systems)?
  18. How can I get admission in BPMT after scoring 102 marks in NEET?
9th March 2012, 10:28 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What are the available career prospects besides medical and engineering? I have cleared 10+2 with 55% marks.

hi friend
There are several good career opportunities in other fields.you can do pharmacy and get a good job in pharmacy companies like cipla,ranbaxy and works as a MR.
You can do the course of hotel management and tourism and get a good jobs in Hotel industries.
You can do the course of mass communication and get a good jobs in print media or electronic media.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?