28th February 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

What are the available government jobs after completing B.Tech Biotech with 83% marks?

Greetings sir/madam.
This is Mohammed Ali a B.Tech Biotech student with 83% of marks,can you please let me know what govt.job offers are their for me or any entrance exams for getting a govt.job.Thanking you.

3rd May 2012, 09:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the available government jobs after completing B.Tech Biotech with 83% marks?

As you have good academic record, you have quite a few options. You can work as Project Assistant or Project Technician in reputed institutions like Anna University, IITGuwahati, etc. Another option before you is to look for the post of JRF or Project Fellow in Universities like JNU, IIT, etc. Indian Institute of Chemical Technology often recruits engineering graduates in Biotechnology to the post of Senior Technical Officer. Other than this, one can also work with Banks, government departments, Railways as well.
20th October 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the available government jobs after completing B.Tech Biotech with 83% marks?

sir, i am now doing mtech biotechnology 1 st year, there is any government exam i have to take during my studies related to biotech that will be helpful for my future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?