29th May 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Will I end up with a good job and good salary after doing M.Tech in Automobile?

i am wanting to do mtech in automobile and i am damn into it but the question that arises is will i get a job which will end me up with good salary....good salary in the sense means a salary with wht i can live a luxury life?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a good job after completing M.Tech in Automobile? How much could be my salary?
  2. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  3. What is the average salary of an Automobile Engineer?
  4. List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer?
  5. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  6. can I get a good job after finishing 12th? Can I take Automobile engineering? What is the starting salary and the maximum salary?
  7. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  8. Companies giving placements to B.Com. Graduates? Government Jobs after B.Com.? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get a good job with good salary in abroad if I do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering?
  10. How to get a good job after completing diploma in automobile?
  11. What is the starting salary for automobile engineers?
  12. Is it possible for me to get a job with good salary after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering with 55% marks? -- [New]
  13. How to become a good automobile engineer?
  14. How much package can we gain per month by doing BCA?
  15. Can I apply for good job with handsome salary after completing B.Sc Chemistry?
  16. How much salary will I get after completing Automobile Engineering from IITs, NIT and other good colleges like BIT, SRM?
  17. What are the Engineering Colleges available in Delhi, Chennai & Andhra Pradesh for the GATE score of 327 or AIR rank 18584 in computer science?
  18. Which BPO job is good for me and how much will be the salary?
5th September 2011, 11:33 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I end up with a good job and good salary after doing M.Tech in Automobile?

M.tech degree is obviously helpful for you to find a good job what are you looking for.And also you have a chance for you to go further higher studies means PhD.And after that you can get R & D department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?