15th October 2011, 08:00 PM
dsathya2011

Can I get Bank Clerk position being a candidate having completed 10th standard?

i finished 10th std in 2003. Now can i get bank job for clerk post. did i have any opportunity to attend bank exam. please give ur suggestion

16th October 2011, 05:43 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Clerk position being a candidate having completed 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsathya2011 View Post
i finished 10th std in 2003. Now can i get bank job for clerk post. did i have any opportunity to attend bank exam. please give ur suggestion
If you have completed your 10Th examination then yes, you will get a chance to apply for Bank Clerical examination.

After completing 10Th examination, You are only eligible to apply for IBPS Bank Clerical examination, But for this examination you have to scored minimum 60% marks in your 10Th examination and If you have failed to scored minimum 60% marks in your 10Th examination, then you are Not eligible to apply for Bank Clerical examination.

To apply for IBPS Bank clerical examination, your age should between 18 to 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

There will be 5 Year relaxation is applicable for SC/ST Candidates.

And 3 Year relaxation is applicable for OBC Candidates.

So, If your age not more than 28 years and If you have scored minimum 60% marks in your 10Th examination, then you are eligible for IBPS Clerical examination and if you cracked this examination then you will get chance to be a clerk in Nationalized Banks.

And If you have Not satisfied the given Eligiblity then you are not eligible to apply for Any Other Bank Clerical examination because for Other bank Examination you have to complete your 12Th examination OR graduation course form a recognised university.

So, please check the official website of IBPS For complete Information -

http://www.ibps.in
16th October 2011, 06:08 PM
neha bh

Default Re: Can I get Bank Clerk position being a candidate having completed 10th standard?

Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility: Corporation bank conducts its clerk exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility for candidates preparing for Corporation Bank Clerk Exam is mentioned below.

Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility details:

Nationality: Candidate should be a citizen of India.

Age: Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility regarding age should have minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years. Relaxation of age for SC/ST-05 years, OBC-03 years, PD-10years and Ex-Serviceman-03 years.

Educational Qualification: Corporation Bank Clerk Eligibility regarding educational qualification should be a graduate in any discipline with 40% or more marks in aggregate from recognized university.

IBPS Clerk Eligibility Details: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS will be conducted Common Written Examination (CWE) from the year 2011 on wards for the recruitment of Clerical Cadre vacancies has been approved by each of the 19 participating public sector banks. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection - IBPS exam 2011, to get job in banks, which known as common written test, need some standard qualifications and age to attempt the exam. When you come across with Education qualifications, must pass final year degree, which recognized by government of India. In addition, the candidate must be citizen of India.

Eligibility Criteria:

Nationality/Citizenship: A Citizen of India.

Age limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum 28 years of age to general candidates.
Educational qualification:

(1) Pass with 60% marks in 10th Class. For SC-ST-OBC-PWD-EXSM candidates are just passed.

(OR)

(2) Pass with 50% marks in Intermediate (10+2), For SC-ST-OBC-PWD-EXSM candidates are just passed.

(OR)

(3) Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent.

regards
neha bh
16th October 2011, 06:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsathya2011 View Post
BANK CLERICAL EXAM AFTER 10TH

IBPS exam is conduct for BANK CLERK for 19 banks .

Only those candidate have completed 10th are eligible for IBPS CLERK exam.

Your 10th marks must be above 60% then you are eligible for IBPS CLERK exam.

OR

Those candidate have completed 12th with above 50% are eligible for IBPS CLERICAL exam.

Also all candidate age must be in between 18 to 28 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

Those are belongs from Indian ,Nepalis, Bhutanese and Tibetan eligible.

The examination test Patten:-

Each question carries one mark and there is negative (1/4) .

Exam date:-

online applications for IBPS bank clerk exam 2011-2012, which is planned to be conducted on for 27.11.2011

For written test you must be care about mathematics and general knowledge.
16th October 2011, 07:22 PM
goutambiswas87

As you are completed 10th standard,so you are eligible for Bank Clerk post.For that you should have min 60% in your 10th satandard.

thanks...
16th October 2011, 08:33 PM
chada.rajashekar

yes you will be appilicable for general bank exams with a percentage of 65. its better if you try for all government bank exams.........you will be eligible for any one of those...all the best
25th October 2011, 01:14 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

OR

Those candidate have completed 12th with above 50% are eligible for IBPS CLERICAL exam.

Also all candidate age must be in between 18 to 28 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

online applications for IBPS bank clerk exam 2011-2012, which is planned to be conducted on for 27.11.2011

27th October 2011, 05:48 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,

OR

Age limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum 28 years of age to general candidates.
Educational qualification:

(1) Pass with 60% marks in 10th Class. For SC-ST-OBC-PWD-EXSM candidates are just passed.

(OR)

(2) Pass with 50% marks in Intermediate (10+2), For SC-ST-OBC-PWD-EXSM candidates are just passed.

(OR)

(3) Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent.
Thanks,
20th January 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

can i got a job in my city.
30th October 2012, 03:01 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Hi...........
Dear..
You can not apply for the clerk post ,.As you are just in class 11th. For being eligible for the IBPS clerks post, you must have at least a 12th degree, So, first complete your class 12th.

.Through the IBPS exam you can apply for the Probationary Officer (PO) & CLERKS posts of the various banks. This examination commonly known as CWE (COMMON WRITTEN EXAMINATION) is conducted by the IBPS (INSTITUTE OF BANKING & PERSONNEL SELECTIONS). There are 19 banks , which recruits their respective PO & CLERKS posts through IBPS exam.

List of participating BANKS--

Educational requirements for the CLERKS --

A candidate must possess a 12th degree from a recognized board with at least 50%.

You must have working knowledge of computer science like MS WORD, MS EXCEL, MS OFFICE, TALLY

You must have Indian nationality..

Age limit-

18-28 years,. Some years of the age relaxations are also applicable for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

Exam pattern--

www.ibpsexam.in

Thank you!!!!
~gamble~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?