23rd March 2020, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the basic instructions to join in NDA?

Sir, I'm Prakash from Andhra Pradesh. I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Could you explain the basic instructions to join NDA? Is there any entrance required? If yes, then please share entrance details as well.

27th March 2020, 02:12 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the basic instructions to join in NDA?

Candidates with diploma qualification are not eligible to join NDA.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate pursuing or have passed std 12th from a recognised board.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

Examination is conducted twice in a year in two stages.

So, you are not eligible to appear for the examination and join NDA after diploma.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in
27th March 2020, 07:35 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: What is the basic instructions to join in NDA?

To be eligible for appearing in NDA, you should have completed 10+2 in any stream. Now, you have completed Diploma course, so you may not appear for NDA exam. But if you had already completed 11th and 12th, then you can apply for NDA exam.
Note that NDA stands for National Defence Academy. This defence exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year for recruiting candidates that are recruited to Military, Air Force, Navy academies nationwide on the basis of their rank achieved.
You will have to apply for NDA exam through UPSC Online site and complete Part-I and Part-II registration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?