19th September 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the basic requirement to join NDA? I am a class 12th science student

i am class 12 science student my question is what are the basic requirements to join the nda i mean marks reqd.,height,weight etc

9th June 2014, 02:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the basic requirement to join NDA? I am a class 12th science student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am class 12 science student my question is what are the basic requirements to join the nda i mean marks reqd.,height,weight etc
NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam. NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings-Indian Air Force ,Indian Navy and Indian Army.The details of NDA exam is given below-

Educational Qualification : -

The minimum required qualification for NDA exam is 12th standard .If your 12th standard subject are mathematics and Physics then you are eligible for for all above wings.NDA exam not require any percentage marks of the candidate.

Age criteria : -

The candidate age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for Sc/ST candidate .

Nationality : -

Indian .

Martial Status :-

You must have Citizenship of India.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.

The selection procedure for NDA exam are- 1) Written Test 2)Physical Test 3)Medical 4) Personal Interview.

Physical Standard for NDA exam :-

For more about NDA exam , you can visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in
15th June 2014, 11:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the basic requirement to join NDA? I am a class 12th science student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission . If you're aspiring to apply for NDA Examination then you should satisfy the Eligibility Criteria, The candidate who Completed 12th standard are eligible to apply for this NDA Examination, But If you're aspiring to join in Airforce / Navy Academy then yous should Complete 12th standard in science with Physics and Mathematics as Main Subject . Any discipline candidates like, Commerce / Arts / Science stream candidates are eligible to apply for Army Academy . There is no Minimum percentage of marks require for this Examination . Final year candidate can also eligible to apply for this Examination but the candidate should be Qualified in all subject without fail in single subject At the time of appear in NDA Examination. Your age should be 16.5 years to 19 years , No Upper age relaxation and You should be Citizen of India. Only Unmarried Male candidates are eligible to Participate in this NDA Examination Female and Married Male candidates are Not eligible for this Examination. If you're satisfy this eligibility Criteria then you're eligible to apply for this Examination .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?