20th January 2018, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the basic requirements to join Karnataka Police as an Inspector? Which all entrance exams are mandatory?

I have completed my graduation and was now looking opportunity to join Karnataka Police. What is the basic requirements like educational and physical to join as an Inspector in Karnataka Police? Which all exam I need to appear for? How and when to apply for them?

26th January 2018, 05:56 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: What are the basic requirements to join Karnataka Police as an Inspector? Which all entrance exams are mandatory?

The educational qualification required to apply for inspector post in Karnataka state is Bachelor degree or an equivalent examination pass in any stream from government recognised college or institution.
Age limit to apply for this post is 18-32 years and the age relaxations are as per Karnataka government rules and policies.
And selection procedure of this post is written test, personal interview and medical fitness test.
And physical standards required to apply for this post are :
* 165 cm height for men and 152 cm height for women candidates & 5 cm height relaxation for reserved category candidates
* And vision should be 6/6 in one eye, 6/9 in other eye for distant vision & 0.6 in one eye, 0.8 in other eye for near vision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?