15th October 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage in degree or education to apply for Karnataka Police Sub Inspector in Civil Department

SIR,
I wanna know dat is thier any cut off percentage in degree or graduation to apply for karnataka police sub inspector in civil dept.......................... Plz let me know as soon as possible........
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to apply for civil police sub inspector exam in Karnataka?
  2. How to join CID after graduating at an age of 26?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for a job of KPSC and UPSC after passing diploma in Civil Engineering from Department of Technical Education, Karnataka
  4. Minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for Karnataka Police Sub Inspector
  5. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Karnataka state police civil sub inspector
  6. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? Procedure to apply?
  7. How can I become a CID officer? What is the qualifications required? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I become a CID officer? I'm from Trivedi(Gujarat) and have complete B.A
  9. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply and what are the physical, education requirements, cutoff marks and syllabus?
  10. Is SSC exam the only way to become a CID officer? Time and the year of the exam? From where to get the exam form?
  11. List of best branches available in Police Department? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for a job?
  12. How to become a Crime Branch Officer?
  13. What is the age limit of government employee to apply for sub inspector post in AP police department
  14. Am I eligible for the position of SI after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate with an age of 22 years?
  15. What are the requirements for Inspector post in Police?
  16. Information regarding AP police department sub inspector physical standards?
  17. How can I apply for a job in Cyber Crime Cell in Police Department if my respective state? -- [New]
  18. How can I appear for PSI exam in Karnataka Police Department
20th January 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage in degree or education to apply for Karnataka Police Sub Inspector in Civil Department

SIR,
I wanna know dat is thier any cut off percentage in degree or graduation to apply for karnataka police sub inspector in civil dept.......................... Plz let me know as soon as possible........
Thank you
aryaa
29th January 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage in degree or education to apply for Karnataka Police Sub Inspector in Civil Department

can u please tell the cutoff percentage for assistant engineer post called in kpsc...
31st January 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

What are minimum percentage in grucation for psi
8th February 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Good morning. I am serving in J&K. I want to join the police department in the rank of ASI. I have completed my degree B.A. Therefore, Please tell me about qualifications which applicable for ASI, physical standard and details of examination.
28th April 2013, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

please tell me . .how much percentage required to apply for police sub inspector for civil in Karnataka
2nd June 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

hello sir. this is mahaboob pasha...
actualy i compleated diploma in electronics and communication eng... i like to go for p.s.i.is it possible?
12th July 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

how much height required for sc cast
25th July 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the min percent required to apply for sub inspector post
31st January 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to join for police job so how i want to apply for that...... i am a graduate please inform me in gmail my mail [email protected]
24th August 2014, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

how many percentage needed in degree for appearing main and interview for psi exam
25th October 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Is degree percentage considered for psi recruitmenr in karnataka???please let me know
12th March 2016, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage in degree or education to apply fort

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2754834]SIR,
I wanna know dat is thier any cut off percentage in degree or graduation to apply for kpsc
25th June 2021, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/ma'am, may I know if the graduation is 46% can we apply for the Karnataka psi post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?