13th January 2012, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Physical Requirements to become Sub-Inspector of Police? How can I approach for this?

Can u say me..basic physical reqirmnt for sub-inspector..how can i approch

13th January 2012, 11:27 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Physical Requirements to become Sub-Inspector of Police? How can I approach for this?

Hi dear.........
The physical requirements are as follows........

The eligibility criteria are as follows...............

Good luck..............
13th January 2012, 12:49 PM
prabhu.a8

Default Re: Physical Requirements to become Sub-Inspector of Police? How can I approach for this?

RECRUITMENT OF POLICE OFFICERS/ PERSONNEL IN TAMIL NADU POLICE
All recruitments at the level of Sub-Inspectors and Police Constables are done by Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board. Following are the minimum requirements for recruitment:-
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION FOR SUB-INSPECTOR
GENERAL MEN
AGE (YEARS) 20-28
HEIGHT (GEN) Minimum 170cms.
HEIGHT (SC/ST) Minimum 167cms.
CHEST 81 (Expn.:5cms.)
EDUCATION Any Degree

GENERAL WOMEN
AGE (YEARS) 20-28
HEIGHT (GEN) Minimum 159 cms.
HEIGHT (SC/ST) Minimum 157cms.
EDUCATION Any Degree
4th February 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

what are the events or sports to became an police officer.its my dream to became apolice officer................
6th February 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

what is height requirements for army exservice men for sub inspector of rajasthan
19th March 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

CAN I BECOME A SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE WITHOUT WRITING EXAM
23rd March 2012, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

what can i do for SI in up police?
3rd April 2012, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

sir I am serving in army, can i apply for this post (i.e. SI (civil)
30th April 2012, 06:02 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

All recruitments at the level of Sub-Inspectors and Police Constables are done by Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board. Following are the minimum requirements for recruitment:-
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION FOR SUB-INSPECTOR
GENERAL MEN
AGE (YEARS) 20-28
HEIGHT (GEN) Minimum 170cms.
good luck
1st May 2012, 05:33 PM
uday.krk

Physical Standards for SSC- Sub Inspector

Physical endurance test (pet) is mandatory. Physical endurance test does not carry any marks but will be of qualifying/elimination nature.

NOTE -I: Candidates will have to undergo PET / MEDICAL Examination.

NOTE-II: Only those candidates who secure qualifying marks in Paper I of the written examination, as may be fixed by the Commission at their discretion, and also clear Eligibility and Physical Endurance Test (PET) and medical test, will be called for the Personality Test / Interview based on their combined performance in Paper I and II of the written examination.

Physical Efficiency (Endurance) Test (PET) [To be tested by NCB after final selection but before appointment]

For Male candidates only

100 meters race in 16 seconds
1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chances
For Female candidates only

100 metres race in 18 seconds
800 metres race in 4 minutes
Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances
High Jump: 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances

Physical Efficiency(Endurance) Test (PET)

For male candidates only

Walking : 1600 Meters (1.6 Km) in 15 minutes.
Cycling : 08 Km in 30 minutes.
For female candidates only

Walking : 01 Km in 15 minutes.
Cycling : 05 Km in 30 minutes.
Weight : Corresponding to height for all Posts.

Medical Standard :

1. Eye sight:

For the posts of Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector
The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.

For the posts of Intelligence Officers in NCB.
The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes with or without wearing of glasses.

2. The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision for the post of Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector.
The candidate must not have knock knees, flat foot, bow legs, varicose vein, squint in eye, any loss of part of body and they should posses high color vision for the post of Intelligence Officers in NCB.

3. They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
5th May 2012, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

what are the study materials for PSI??
its hard to read that tata mc grahill book.
11th May 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

how can i become inspector (chief) in delhi police
21st June 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

my Appendicite operation was two years ago Can i pass medical test in police Sub Inspector exam
16th July 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

sir which book is better to read for si in bangalore
20th July 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any physical requirement of height for the post of SI (female)?
27th July 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

what are the test for medical checkup available in tamil nadu police
8th September 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

how much hight for police sub inspector of karnataka
8th September 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

What did they check in medical
1st December 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Hello i have 5.3ft height .can i apply psi Post in karnataka??
19th December 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Respectd sir,
I m studyng b.com 6th sem... with an age of 20, can i valid 2 take PSI exam...
30th January 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i completed diploma can i apply for this post
4th February 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir now iam studying B.Tech 3rd year so iam eligible for SI Post
4th February 2013, 10:37 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Please find the attachement for detailed description .
Attached Files
File Type: doc Physical Standards for SSC.doc(28.0 KB, 490 views)
21st February 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

sir,
now i am studing law(l.l.b) 1st year,and iam completly graduation in (arts).so can i apply to sub-inspector in odisha
23rd February 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed b tech eng with ncc a and b and c certificate pass will i get post for inspector of police anywhere in india my mail is [email protected]
20th March 2013, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

what is the next step after passing the Indian police interview?
8th September 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

medical fitness for karnataka si?
27th September 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I am physically fat but not too fat can i become a ips officer
15th October 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

what is the medical recuirment of sub inspector of police,tamilnadu??????
17th October 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

V can't become directly inspector....is this mandatory thing to become sub-inspector and then on the promotion v will rise to inspector
20th October 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my degree bt i have a back log in my second sem is there any opportunity that i cant apply fr the PSI ND BY THE INTERVIEW round i ll surly cleare my back log sir so kindly replay me the same sir bcoz to come police s my ago
25th October 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

PSI mahe ji medical test keli jaate tya madhe naki kay checkup kele jaate ni smjha jo PSI saathi abhyas karnar ahe ni kahi karnyane to medical tes madhe gela mhnje tyla hiv aids tb ya karnani to gela tar pudhchi step tya saathi kay ahe plz reply
25th October 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I'm a girl student of T.Y. B.com of Saurastra university I wish to make my Future Bright With Being A PSI can I Able To Do That...???
30th October 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Its my dream that i want to became SI but i need physical education like runing high jump etc.
is there any physical education to teach all these things?
1st December 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i am ravi .my hieght 165cm may i apply for SI post ?.
3rd December 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

im havng an operation scar in my knee is that a problem for selection si in tamilnadu police??? pls reply me sir
28th December 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am doin my final semester in my first degree, i am interested to become SI in future.so can u tel me when the real cal for will come for SI selection?
17th January 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

when does SI openings in tamilnadu willopen? Is it mandatory to Know Tamil for written exam, Because i studied in Telugu medium.
22nd January 2014, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir .i am bsc final year stdnt .. my ambition is bcm a police . unfortnatly i brkd my lft hand in
10 th stnd .. i got opertd and insrt a plate in lft hand . Bt now i removd that plate . .i had only scare in lft hand . . i am eligble for police test ??
26th January 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

sir now i am studying b com 2nd sem, i am very much intrested to be a sub inspector
18th March 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

what type of qusition asking in exam
23rd March 2014, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Iam belong to mbc cast, but my height is 165cm now .is there any possible to became SI?
31st March 2014, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Physical Requirements to become Sub-Inspector of Police? How can I approach for this?

Mam iam shivaprasad iam stammerd short whole speaking can o eligible for tamilnadu si
31st March 2014, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam stammerd a short while speaking can i eligible for tn si
Any body therreee
29th May 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i have a tatto on the reverse side of the palm can i permitted for odisha police
29th May 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

i have a tatto on the reverse side of the palm can i permitted for odisha police
9th June 2014, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I have a name on my right hand 8 alphabet..then in delhi si any problem due to this..
20th June 2014, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for psi post in karnataka? N 5.1 heigh is ok for female candidate?
15th July 2014, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I'm joined to karnataka police constable post , I'm eligible to apply for psi post and aslo give me information about this process.
24th September 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam

past one year am wearing 1.50 & 1.75 lence glass am i eligible for police sub inspector job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?